WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
well not exactly game just part 2.
If that. More like an epilogue. Which is fine, at least you get some closure to the loose ends on the gentleman path.
I really wish Daniels K will give us one day more with the characters. They were a lot of fun.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he has pine falls going on but dunno if has any similarities to mga.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I see. Reporting sounded like a drastic measure is all.
It sounds like it is, but reporting is how to officially communicate with the mods/staff for a given post. It can be to report a violation, or something that should be updated/fixed.

John356

Sep 25, 2019
Honestly i love it so far, i just hope it will not include ntr or any cuckshit, im actually invested in it, just like dmd ( maybe less but sill ) so looking really good for me
the problem is I hope the NTR isn't a must have hopefully its something you can avoid.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
the problem is I hope the NTR isn't a must have hopefully its something you can avoid.
Been a while since i played it, but as far as i remember theres only one scene you cant avoid at the beginning then you can choose to disable ntr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1st ntr scene (elevator in hospital) isn't unavoidable but rest are avoidable.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
1st ntr scene (elevator in hospital) isn't unavoidable but rest are avoidable.
Yes it is it comes up with an option to skip the scene. It was originally un avoidable but people compalined so he added it in. Trust me just replayed the game and its avoidable

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that causes change to story later since now mc won't see video of that scene.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
i think he will, i think it just doenst show u the scene, the fact that the MC is ntr'ed doesnt change, at least thats the impression i had when i played through it

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
In any case, even that scene is a guy abusing a semi-conscious Josie without penetration, not actual cheating.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
True, eventhough i usually am the kind of player that supports the 'bad guys' side, this was the only game in this forum that made me relate to the MC, so when that scene showed up, i felt it, and i am not used to it, thanks to that i made a 100% cheating/ntr clean playthrough for the first time of my life

I obviously replayed it right after, but this was the only game i was unable to play the ntr route, ever

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes