GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
If you mean the scene of girl harassment in a hospital elevator then you can't avoid it, this is a permanent fragment of the script.
But you can avoid all other scenes of this type.
Alright thanks. Is there a specific thing I need to do to avoid scenes of this kind or do I just do the obvious and treat the girlfriend nice and make sure to not enable the dude from the hospital.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Alright thanks. Is there a specific thing I need to do to avoid scenes of this kind or do I just do the obvious and treat the girlfriend nice and make sure to not enable the dude from the hospital.
Yes it has a big (NTR) next to the choice also you used to be able to skip the scene in the elevator but it still happened you just didn't get to see it.

Reactions: GypsyBastard

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Reactions: Regardie

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
How do you start a perfect game and then in the end throw a bunch of rotten trash on top spoiling the game!
In the option staying with his girlfriend in the end Mc crashes the car and ends the game that trash.
If the main characters here is the girlfriend and Mc should have a happy ending with them 2 and not with her sister's odd job. (n)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
How do you start a perfect game and then in the end throw a bunch of rotten trash on top spoiling the game!
In the option staying with his girlfriend in the end Mc crashes the car and ends the game that trash.
If the main characters here is the girlfriend and Mc should have a happy ending with them 2 and not with her sister's odd job. (n)
As you managed to read there was a dlc released by the dev to finish the GF ending picking up after that but he made it in renp'y rather than RPGM

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
happy ending with sisters or harem with all of those girls mc banged.

Achie111

Jul 28, 2019
How do I save this game? I exited because I didn't see a save command and now I gotta start over. Am I missing something?

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
The MC never finds out about the NTR scenes? Is he the dumbest guy on the planet? What the hell is this?

Another automatic and repetitive game where you can't do shit, even if they cheat you. By the way, what a final shit. Waste of time..

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you mean 1st ntr scene then yes he finds out, rest he doesn't. you can choose blonde sister instead gf.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
if you mean 1st ntr scene then yes he finds out, rest he doesn't. you can choose blonde sister instead gf.
I did that already. It seems that the end with the sister is the most acceptable, because being a gentleman seems to end up worse than being a jerk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I wouldn't say that Mia (the sister) is that stable, let's be honest.
The gentleman route is given a happy ending with a DLC that continues from the infamous original, if it's any consolation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SAMASH112

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I wouldn't say that Mia (the sister) is that stable, let's be honest.
The gentleman route is given a happy ending with a DLC that continues from the infamous original, if it's any consolation.
It's more stable than the sister. And the gentleman's route ends
... Is that an acceptable end as a gentleman? I would say the gentlemant route it's more for the "jerk route" :ROFLMAO:

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
It's more stable than the sister. And the gentleman's route ends
... Is that an acceptable end as a gentleman? I would say the gentlemant route it's more for the "jerk route" :ROFLMAO:
Well, the girlfriend's got amnesia... but it's temporary. Mia will always be on the verge of murdering you in your sleep just because she feels like it.
You know, regarding the gentleman ending, I've always assumed that
In any case, the DLC solves that particular issue.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Well, the girlfriend's got amnesia... but it's temporary. Mia will always be on the verge of murdering you in your sleep just because she feels like it.
You know, regarding the gentleman ending, I've always assumed that
In any case, the DLC solves that particular issue.
DLC? fixed issue? I don't understand, I'm lost. Is there an update that I missed?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes