Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I actually obsessed about this soundtrack for a bit.. I tried to look up if Soundcloud / Youtube urls were permitted and it didn't appear that they were not but I'm happy to remove those if they are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes you can link on this site as long as you don't like things against the law. Thank you for the help and how did you find them?

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Yes you can link on this site as long as you don't like things against the law. Thank you for the help and how did you find them?
I ran the music rpgmvo files through decryption to get the ogg files then I used a combination of playing each one using Chrome with the AHA Music identifier plugin, and when that didn't work I just played it and pulled out the ol phone and ran Shazam. Took a few hours at least but the worst part is that before just resorting to 4 hours of doing myself I wasted probably twice that time (over the months spanned since I played it) sifting and searching through various forums and Patreon posts for the answer. Course it might have been even faster if I had just sent the author a message in Patreon but I didn't wanna take the chance on waiting and have him never respond :p

Reactions: Catwashere

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I ran the music rpgmvo files through decryption to get the ogg files then I used a combination of playing each one using Chrome with the AHA Music identifier plugin, and when that didn't work I just played it and pulled out the ol phone and ran Shazam. Took a few hours at least but the worst part is that before just resorting to 4 hours of doing myself I wasted probably twice that time (over the months spanned since I played it) sifting and searching through various forums and Patreon posts for the answer. Course it might have been even faster if I had just sent the author a message in Patreon but I didn't wanna take the chance on waiting and have him never respond :p
If you're a patreon he usually replies

Reactions: MajorDeity

VOi.D

Sep 5, 2018
Oh God the NTR in this game is really PAINFUL and no matter how nice you treat the GF she will be a whore if you let Adrian hit her.

Dark Wolf7

Jun 1, 2018
Alright, the mod is finished.

Here's version 1.0 of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod for MGA 1.0.
Instructions, readme, etc. all inside.

Short version: This gives you access to a cheat & gallery room.
The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it.

It allows you to change the names, unlock every picture of the picture gallery, change the heart count of your relationship, and finally, it allows you to watch EVERY nude & sex scene in the game, not just one picture.

As always, it should be working & complete, but if any issues pop up, let me know and I'll fix them.

EDIT: Oh, and it also fixes a vanilla game-breaking bug for people who dated Mary but don't visit her when she calls in the 1.0 update part of Day 9.

EDIT2: I've released a new version of the mod, check the changelog for the new features.

================
|Changelog 1.21|
================
- fixed the GF & Sis Living Room gallery scene of day 4 to allow a choice between gentleman & jerk behaviour (previously bugged)

===============
|Changelog 1.2|
===============
- dialogue is now skippable with the shift key (yanfly message core plugin inclusion)
- An alternate ending (modded!) for the gentleman route has been added that may give more closure for now.
It can either be viewed as an additional option in the gentleman ending in the GF & Sis Gallery
or it can be activated and deactivated as default ending for the game in the main room of the cheat gallery

===============
|Changelog 1.0|
===============
- added GF Ending, Sister Ending, Jerk Ending (no NTR) to GF & Sis Gallery
- added NTR ending without Jerk ending sex scene to the NTR gallery
- added Mary's last scene to Boyfriend cheating gallery
- added a short Bathroom scene for day 9 to the Bathroom gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- added both the GF Date and the Sister Date to the Other events gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- included a hotfix for a bug in vanilla MGA that prevented players who had dated Mary but chose not to visit her
for her last scene from progressing (Game Breaking Bug)

Hey
I can't find Gallery, could you please direct me to it means it will be helpful. Thanks in advance
Pics also do

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Hey
I can't find Gallery, could you please direct me to it means it will be helpful. Thanks in advance
Pics also do
The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it.

Should be self-evident. Go out of your house, to the dumpster marked with glitter and press enter. Open the in-game menu, go to items and activate the item you now have.

Reactions: Elkfood

Scorp666

Apr 11, 2019
just wow the only negative point in here is the rpgmk but wow i played alot of this kind of games and love the ntr in it but there is another problem the games story and all we can do in it specially the ntr that it make the others games less fun this one is so high in my estime nice job graphics good work in all point story line also wish i could find other games as good as this one

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
so i've been playing this game and i'm stuck at this one point. At the costume party, after we have sex with GF, the game gets stuck after that point. Cannot move forward. Not sure what is the reason. Anyone experience this and found a fix?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
so i've been playing this game and i'm stuck at this one point. At the costume party, after we have sex with GF, the game gets stuck after that point. Cannot move forward. Not sure what is the reason. Anyone experience this and found a fix?
You have to go back to the living room and decide whether to take the GF or sister to the butterfly mask woman

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes