goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i am using the renpy port of the game, how do i activate the mod? pressing "i" does not do anything
There is no mod for the Ren'py port unless the modder who ported it ported the mod also.
The has instructions for installing the mod in its OP.
Does this work on macOS?
Use wine, or run the Ren'Py version. The Mac Ren'Py version has the mod installed already, because the incredibly smart, handsome and thoughtful person who made the Mac version added it. :p

luckymccharms

Dec 16, 2018
Hi,
I use the "skunked" version of this game and i have one bug.
The HUD is missing. I don't see any hearts or portrait of GF.
But, i have the right files in the folder "www/img" : GFHE.png, GFNE.png, GFUE.png, HB.png, HBM.png, HG.png, HGM.png.

After test and search, i don't find any solution by myself.
Anyone have this problem ?
Tks in advance ;)
I have this same bug. Fresh install with the Gallery mod, no HUD for the scenes and buggy display of hearts. Any ideas?

edit: to clarify, I get the overlay of text during conversations but no images during the scenes, e.g. 1st bathroom peek, I just get a quick blacked out screen instead of the rendered images.

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
Guys, I've got to the point where I had oral with Mary and ran out of the restaurant or whatever that is......now I have to go back to the hospital yet I can't go to the right, only back to my house...what do I do?

bigmememan

Sep 7, 2018
Alright, the mod is finished.

Here's version 1.0 of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod for MGA 1.0.
Instructions, readme, etc. all inside.

Short version: This gives you access to a cheat & gallery room.
The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it.

It allows you to change the names, unlock every picture of the picture gallery, change the heart count of your relationship, and finally, it allows you to watch EVERY nude & sex scene in the game, not just one picture.

As always, it should be working & complete, but if any issues pop up, let me know and I'll fix them.

EDIT: Oh, and it also fixes a vanilla game-breaking bug for people who dated Mary but don't visit her when she calls in the 1.0 update part of Day 9.

EDIT2: I've released a new version of the mod, check the changelog for the new features.

================
|Changelog 1.21|
================
- fixed the GF & Sis Living Room gallery scene of day 4 to allow a choice between gentleman & jerk behaviour (previously bugged)

===============
|Changelog 1.2|
===============
- dialogue is now skippable with the shift key (yanfly message core plugin inclusion)
- An alternate ending (modded!) for the gentleman route has been added that may give more closure for now.
It can either be viewed as an additional option in the gentleman ending in the GF & Sis Gallery
or it can be activated and deactivated as default ending for the game in the main room of the cheat gallery

===============
|Changelog 1.0|
===============
- added GF Ending, Sister Ending, Jerk Ending (no NTR) to GF & Sis Gallery
- added NTR ending without Jerk ending sex scene to the NTR gallery
- added Mary's last scene to Boyfriend cheating gallery
- added a short Bathroom scene for day 9 to the Bathroom gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- added both the GF Date and the Sister Date to the Other events gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- included a hotfix for a bug in vanilla MGA that prevented players who had dated Mary but chose not to visit her
for her last scene from progressing (Game Breaking Bug)
the game when launched is just black for me

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
So i got to the hospital part, and it gave me the option to skip a scene, but i was like "wth?" and played through it and it was an NTR scene. I've been playing the gentleman route and it seems obvious i can skip any of these kinds of scenes, but it still bugs me and i was just wondering if, even if you skip those scenes, if they're canon. like is that stuff actually happening in the background, is that gonna play into the story later on? i don't want to get into a vanilla mindset if it's gonna end up being an NTR bite in the ass. Minor spoilers are ok, just would appreciate a heads up.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Lots of discussion in this thread about that. That scene is important to the plot and will always happen whether you see it or not. All the others you can skip and won’t happen.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
So i got to the hospital part, and it gave me the option to skip a scene, but i was like "wth?" and played through it and it was an NTR scene. I've been playing the gentleman route and it seems obvious i can skip any of these kinds of scenes, but it still bugs me and i was just wondering if, even if you skip those scenes, if they're canon. like is that stuff actually happening in the background, is that gonna play into the story later on? i don't want to get into a vanilla mindset if it's gonna end up being an NTR bite in the ass. Minor spoilers are ok, just would appreciate a heads up.
In this game with the exception of the elevator scene if the NTR route isn't chosen it doesn't happen.

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
Ah ok, it seemed like even if i skipped the elevator scene it still happened in the background, i just didn't know if all the NTR scenes had that affect but the elevator scene i can kinda deal with, if it plays into the plot and nothing more happens i can accept that. I appreciate the reply.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Ah ok, it seemed like even if i skipped the elevator scene it still happened in the background, i just didn't know if all the NTR scenes had that affect but the elevator scene i can kinda deal with, if it plays into the plot and nothing more happens i can accept that. I appreciate the reply.
If you want to be absolutely sure you don't want to stumble across NTR, deactivate it in the game menu. That way, other than the story-NTR scene in the elevator, you won't even get the option to select a choice that could accidentally cause you to go down a NTR path, and you won't ever have to worry about it again.

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
If you want to be absolutely sure you don't want to stumble across NTR, deactivate it in the game menu. That way, other than the story-NTR scene in the elevator, you won't even get the option to select a choice that could accidentally cause you to go down a NTR path, and you won't ever have to worry about it again.
i noticed that actually and have done just that, thanks for the tip. I really hate NTR when i'm trying to enjoy some good vanilla, so it's nice to be able to have it off.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
on day 3 with the second run is it possible to have a threesome with GF and twinsister?? if so how i tried but cant get it...

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes