goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't get how seemingly violently opposed some people are to NTR games.... why not just play games that don't feature it? SMH. I haven't played Zoe or Stranded but really liked this one, are they worth checking out?
But what if you're playing a game you enjoy, then a new update comes out...BAM NTR'd.

Not saying that's what happened here with Rose, but some people felt that way.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
But what if you're playing a game you enjoy, then a new update comes out...BAM NTR'd.

Not saying that's what happened here with Rose, but some people felt that way.
...I still don't get it. Who cares? You're not the person in the game being cheated on. Is your ego that fragile that you (not you, specifically) can't bear to handle someone cheating? Chances are that if you encounter it in a game, you were a douchebag who deserved to get cheated on, as it was, for the most part, in this game. I don't see what the big deal is. People need to grow the fuck up. There's a guy on here whose signature says that if you're into NTR games to go ahead and block him, and I'm like, fucking lol, why would I bother, you're clearly a child.

Reactions: Elkfood

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Again?? Why do people have to bring up NTR? Let the NTR convo die alone in an apartment with 50+ cats, okay.
Just avoid discussing it. It's always a flash point. Always.

Reactions: DrackDrap

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
...I still don't get it. Who cares? You're not the person in the game being cheated on. Is your ego that fragile that you (not you, specifically) can't bear to handle someone cheating? Chances are that if you encounter it in a game, you were a douchebag who deserved to get cheated on, as it was, for the most part, in this game. I don't see what the big deal is. People need to grow the fuck up. There's a guy on here whose signature says that if you're into NTR games to go ahead and block him, and I'm like, fucking lol, why would I bother, you're clearly a child.
Yes, there are people like that. You don't have to understand them, just realize that they exist, and you should probably leave it at that.

NightSmoke

Jan 14, 2019
How to deal with this bug?
after dinner with a detective calls Clarissa and invites to her.
after talking with the girls in the house. I appear alone, but my girlfriend is gone! What to do?
Thus, I can not get to Clarissa
Before talking to them, I have 2! The lower girl appeared a long time ago. How can I delete something? or do you have to go through all this again?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How to deal with this bug?
after dinner with a detective calls Clarissa and invites to her.
after talking with the girls in the house. I appear alone, but my girlfriend is gone! What to do?
Thus, I can not get to Clarissa
If i remember corectly, you need to go outside and go to taxi (black car). GF shuold be already inside the car.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I don't get how seemingly violently opposed some people are to NTR games.... why not just play games that don't feature it? SMH. I haven't played Zoe or Stranded but really liked this one, are they worth checking out?
Not if you're picky about quality. Stranded was his first real game. Zoe's his second. MGA was the first good game storywise (yea I know you all don't agree). If you like MGA and Lancaster, you should try them. But don't expect much.

Reactions: deluges

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
In my opinion the best games of Daniels K are the first part of Stranded and Zoe.
The first parts were absolutely the best. 2nd half of both games he kind of drifted off. Stranded was like a very strange episode of Lost.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
polywog: you just made my day since i know person who to send that pic.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Not if you're picky about quality. Stranded was his first real game. Zoe's his second. MGA was the first good game storywise (yea I know you all don't agree). If you like MGA and Lancaster, you should try them. But don't expect much.
Ha, not exactly ringing endorsements, but I might try Zoe. Both just seemed to have stories or aspects that I was kind of meh about, for Zoe it was the fantasy world thing. Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes