cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that elevator guy fucking gf (multiple times), mc fucking gf's sister in garage, constr workers having fun with gf. that's at least most.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
early-mid game when gf's sister comes into bedroom and wants to get fucked. i think after that game night (truth or dare) in house. prolly can be avoided if is totally gentleman to gf.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Btw, from a medical perspective, diseases like this are not possible in the real world.

There are, of course, different forms of Amnesia, but there is none which makes you forget every single day on and on and on and on....well, you would have to have an accident like hers every single day, then it might be possible. But even the ultimate misadventurer shouldn't have that many accidents...

You can find similar storylines in different books or films, like 50 first dates (US-film) or A Moment to Remember (Korean film). Though the plot in those is - also - purely fictional.

/smart alec out
It's actually a real thing.

areejksa

Oct 18, 2018
Spoiler alert,,,
I really didn't understand the ending I got two paths (fortunately I saved at the right time)

First one is me going whit my girlfriend and in the end, she start remembering stuff but then the last scene is we get lost and I think the MC hit a pile of ice and I think he dies and then the girlfriend loses he memories again.

and the other ending is whit my girlfriend sister, the last scene is us having sex for a long time then it shows the roof of our room.

I really don't know if these are the only endings and if the MC rally died or not but it was no doubt the strangest game ending I have ever played and until now I can't believe this is the ending.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Spoiler alert,,,
I really didn't understand the ending I got two paths (fortunately I saved at the right time)

First one is me going whit my girlfriend and in the end, she start remembering stuff but then the last scene is we get lost and I think the MC hit a pile of ice and I think he dies and then the girlfriend loses he memories again.

and the other ending is whit my girlfriend sister, the last scene is us having sex for a long time then it shows the roof of our room.

I really don't know if these are the only endings and if the MC rally died or not but it was no doubt the strangest game ending I have ever played and until now I can't believe this is the ending.
There are 4 endings. The Sister ending, the gentleman ending (those are the 2 you got). The Jerk ending (with or without the NTR ending depending if you had it on or not) and the Betty ending. The gentleman ending as has been spoken about several times on this thread was left open for DLC. The Dev will start on that when he has finished his current project Lancaster Boarding house.

areejksa

Oct 18, 2018
There are 4 endings. The Sister ending, the gentleman ending (those are the 2 you got). The Jerk ending (with or without the NTR ending depending if you had it on or not) and the Betty ending. The gentleman ending as has been spoken about several times on this thread was left open for DLC. The Dev will start on that when he has finished his current project Lancaster Boarding house.
so do you think i should replay the game and get all the ending or just hear it from you and if so tell me what is the last two endings

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
so do you think i should replay the game and get all the ending or just hear it from you and if so tell me what is the last two endings
download @kuraiken gallery mod and follow the instructions and play it in there. To get the Jerk ending takes about 6 hours

Capid

Jul 8, 2017
It's actually a real thing.

It's not only real, the real life version is incurable and as nightmarish as it can get

Seriously, the patients are unable to even kill themselves, because most of the time they're not even aware of the hell they're into.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for the info since i did not know the dev was gonna do a DLC for that ending, even with the fan made patch it was still a let down.
Also in the game it is called homestrip but what is the real name of that song?

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
Wow got the car crash ending in the snow, what a disappointment, don't get me wrong, it could have ended badly, but that just feels like it is unfinished, I straight up thought the game bugged out and put me on the menu, shaking my head, what a lousy ending, we don't even know what happened to the MC haha ffs, enjoyed the game til then, what a way to ruin it, just leaves you with a sour taste in your mouth, and wondering wth did I spend 5 hours on this for...

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow got the car crash ending in the snow, what a disappointment, don't get me wrong, it could have ended badly, but that just feels like it is unfinished, I straight up thought the game bugged out and put me on the menu, shaking my head, what a lousy ending, we don't even know what happened to the MC haha ffs...
It is not ending. Story will be continued from there in the future. It is only unclear when. It was suposed to be small updates in every 2-3 months after game was finished, but dev failed to deliver. So maybe after he finishes game he's currently working on.

Reactions: B3nJaHmin
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes