B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
It is not ending. Story will be continued from there in the future. It is only unclear when. It was suposed to be small updates in every 2-3 months after game was finished, but dev failed to deliver. So maybe after he finishes game he's currently working on.
Ahh ok thanks for the heads up, still totally ruined the experience, kinda wished there was a disclaimer saying the game wasn't finished, I was under the impression it was, leaving out what is possibly the main ending seems absurd, oh well guess I'll revisit this and see if the dev actually does the story justice .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it is finished, there might be some sort of sequel coming up someday.

AASHIR

Dec 28, 2018
Alright, the mod is finished.

Here's version 1.0 of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod for MGA 1.0.
Instructions, readme, etc. all inside.

Short version: This gives you access to a cheat & gallery room.
The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it.

It allows you to change the names, unlock every picture of the picture gallery, change the heart count of your relationship, and finally, it allows you to watch EVERY nude & sex scene in the game, not just one picture.

As always, it should be working & complete, but if any issues pop up, let me know and I'll fix them.

EDIT: Oh, and it also fixes a vanilla game-breaking bug for people who dated Mary but don't visit her when she calls in the 1.0 update part of Day 9.

EDIT2: I've released a new version of the mod, check the changelog for the new features.

================
|Changelog 1.21|
================
- fixed the GF & Sis Living Room gallery scene of day 4 to allow a choice between gentleman & jerk behaviour (previously bugged)

===============
|Changelog 1.2|
===============
- dialogue is now skippable with the shift key (yanfly message core plugin inclusion)
- An alternate ending (modded!) for the gentleman route has been added that may give more closure for now.
It can either be viewed as an additional option in the gentleman ending in the GF & Sis Gallery
or it can be activated and deactivated as default ending for the game in the main room of the cheat gallery

===============
|Changelog 1.0|
===============
- added GF Ending, Sister Ending, Jerk Ending (no NTR) to GF & Sis Gallery
- added NTR ending without Jerk ending sex scene to the NTR gallery
- added Mary's last scene to Boyfriend cheating gallery
- added a short Bathroom scene for day 9 to the Bathroom gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- added both the GF Date and the Sister Date to the Other events gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- included a hotfix for a bug in vanilla MGA that prevented players who had dated Mary but chose not to visit her
for her last scene from progressing (Game Breaking Bug)
Bro can you share me a link that I can open in my iPad and see all gallery pictures

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Bro can you share me a link that I can open in my iPad and see all gallery pictures
Not really worthwhile, I think.
1. If the game can run on ipad, you can unlock and check the pictures on the ipad with my mod, too.
2. I could unprotect the images and send them to you, except...
3. There's little point to the picture gallery images.
The "picture gallery" of the developer contains relatively meaningless snap-shots that don't really recapture the situation. Furtheremore, they're discontinued: they final few days of gameplay don't have accompanying gallery pictures because the dev stopped including them.
So the most meaningful kind of content would be all the images within the game as jpg files. Now that's easily unprotected, but the entire download would be 4-5gb and you don't really need my help doing something that trivial.

The main point of the gallery mod is not to have a picture gallery, but a scene gallery, including the dialogue, that lets players replay past scenes.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I liked Stranded and Zoe. I really, really liked MGA. But I never got the same feeling for Lancaster Boarding House. To my big disappointment. Anyone know anything about his next project?

Reactions: deluges

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I liked Stranded and Zoe. I really, really liked MGA. But I never got the same feeling for Lancaster Boarding House. To my big disappointment. Anyone know anything about his next project?
No word yet on what it is, he has already said he will finish the Gentleman ending in MGA before he moves on to the next one.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Just played the renpy version of the game but the gentleman end with gf kinda leaves you hanging there. Can someone send me a save right before choosing between sisters on the gentleman path plz? I want to see the diferent ending on rpgm with the modded end to see why people say it's soo good? Plz?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Just played the renpy version of the game but the gentleman end with gf kinda leaves you hanging there. Can someone send me a save right before choosing between sisters on the gentleman path plz? I want to see the diferent ending on rpgm with the modded end to see why people say it's soo good? Plz?
You don't need a save download the mod and you can get the ending in the gallery.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
Like SolarEclipsed says, you can watch the modded ending in the gallery. You can also use the main room of the mod to switch between watching the modded and the original ending.
Just...don't expect to much. I don't think people are saying the modded ending is "soo good," it's more that, to some, it's an improvement that at least the cliffhanger part of the original version is replaced with something that gives a halfway measure of conclusion. It doesn't give you a happy ending, it just hints at a better future than the original one, without excluding the possibility of the continuation via the DLCs the original creator has planned.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Lancaster has a garbage story. You meet a girl and 5 minutes later you're in love. And every other girl wants to bang you, for no real reason? There was no satisfaction to be had since everything was just handed to you. I see the appeal in it for some people who just want to skip to the action, but for anyone interested in any kind of storytelling, it was ridiculous.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Lancaster has a garbage story. You meet a girl and 5 minutes later you're in love. And every other girl wants to bang you, for no real reason? There was no satisfaction to be had since everything was just handed to you. I see the appeal in it for some people who just want to skip to the action, but for anyone interested in any kind of storytelling, it was ridiculous.
Yup. I hope he with his next project (to be announced soon) goes back to a more darker storytelling, like he did in Zoe, Stranded and MGA. He got a lot of heat from the anti-NTR-mafia with MGA. Judging by how Lancaster evolved, they seem to have won.

Reactions: deluges

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Yup. I hope he with his next project (to be announced soon) goes back to a more darker storytelling, like he did in Zoe, Stranded and MGA. He got a lot of heat from the anti-NTR-mafia with MGA. Judging by how Lancaster evolved, they seem to have won.
Having seen the shit hit the fan over the Rose threesome and people baying for an NTR tag. It makes sense. I preferred MGA and stranded.

Reactions: Elkfood

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I don't get how seemingly violently opposed some people are to NTR games.... why not just play games that don't feature it? SMH. I haven't played Zoe or Stranded but really liked this one, are they worth checking out?

Reactions: Elkfood

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
In my opinion the best games of Daniels K are the first part of Stranded and Zoe.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes