The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
how to get to items again, I forget lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
esc should open menu where can save or load.

what items? there are no items in mga.

Xor

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2018
Late to the party, found this game after playing LBH, just wondering if the author ever made the "Standalone" content for Gentleman route.

Xor

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2018
you can freely choose if you want to be gentleman or jerk.
No, I get that, I mean the Gentleman ending was not really an ending. I read on previous pages of this forum that there was planned standalone content for the Gentleman storyline AFTER it's completion in game which left the MC in an uncertain situation after a

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah that, no news about that since last time. you can try to check dev's patreon page.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Referring to the Cheat & Gallery mod created by kuraiken in " ", the attachment link " " seems to be dead. Anyone can help? Thanks.
Sorry for my english.

areejksa

Oct 18, 2018
why the fuck can't I save i fucking played this game for hours over and over and it's gust crash and i can't even fucking save when i try i hear that annoying sound, please anyone? help.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
why the fuck can't I save i fucking played this game for hours over and over and it's gust crash and i can't even fucking save when i try i hear that annoying sound, please anyone? help.
Where do you have it installed? Do you have write permission there?

areejksa

Oct 18, 2018
Where do you have it installed? Do you have write permission there?

program files x86 .. is there any way to have permission ? all of my games are in there, is it because all the other games have a different place to save? anyway thank you very much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why are your adult games there? i'd put them on desktop on 1 folder (each game being on their own subfolder).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
program files x86 .. is there any way to have permission ? all of my games are in there, is it because all the other games have a different place to save? anyway thank you very much.
Exactly - as a normal user, you don't have permission to save into the "program files" directories, and RPGM games save in one of the game's subdirectories.

Put it somewhere else, like on your desktop.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
hi does anyone have any save file from the end of day 2 ? pref as a gentleman ,thnx in advance
I suggest you to try the Renpy version, with the skip function you can reach the end of day 2 faster.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Well that was a bullshit gentleman ending. I don't know if what people are saying about sequel or not is true, but I swear some games that give you the option of being a shithead or a good guy like fuck you over for not being the biggest sexual deviant possible.

Like what the fuck, seriously? I mean I could get something like that happening if you cheated on her a bunch so it was like an "alternate" gentleman ending, like karma, but that ending basically erased the entire plot of the game. You worked through everything, she was starting to get her memory back, everything was getting better. Then "FUCK YOU!" and bam, end of game.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes