cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
save often.

renpy version you can rollback but that doesn't help much atm.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You know, with how much I fell in love with these characters, I'd love to see a prequel, seeing the mc and his girlfriend start dating, leading up to the events of MGA.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
You know, with how much I fell in love with these characters, I'd love to see a prequel, seeing the mc and his girlfriend start dating, leading up to the events of MGA.
Yea, me too. But it's not going to happen. He's finished with this game. Also, he seems to have stopped making rapey and NTR-type games.

xanderhunter

Apr 24, 2019
Hmm, so I think I found a bug, beginning of Day 8 and there is a random person in the living room neither the MC nor Sister comment on.

Cramone

May 14, 2018
so there is no ay to have something with stripper?
or have something more permanent with cop lady?
or some other milf?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
so there is no ay to have something with stripper?
or have something more permanent with cop lady?
or some other milf?
The Jerk ending you end up with the stripper.
The Cop is a lesbian you have to drug her to get her to sleep with you.
No other MILF (though I don't like this term for older women, a MILF is a MOM I LIKE TO FUCK and as a there some 18 year old moms they would be MILFS too)

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
Here's my crunched version (by several requests)

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Girlfriend's Amnesia [Daniels K] - Original Size: 4.63GB

Download Win (328MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the compressed version.
I have a question, I play this game but it seem there is no sound inside the game, when I check inside game folder there is sound folder but it can't worked when the game is played. Do you know how to fixed it?
Once again Thank you very much.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
This game, and some of Daniels earlier games, triggered my NTR interest. I was hoping for something similar from his newer games, but he went for a non-NTR storyline. Fellow NTR-fans, do you have any remendations for people like me?

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Still would like to know the names of all the songs in the game.

I actually obsessed about this soundtrack for a bit.. I tried to look up if Soundcloud / Youtube urls were permitted and it didn't appear that they were not but I'm happy to remove those if they are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes