LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
You have to go back to the living room and decide whether to take the GF or sister to the butterfly mask woman
when i said stuck, i didn't mean as in not understanding what to do next, the game literally gets stuck after the scene with GF, i can't move, i cant bring up the menu screen, etc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well they are together at least some time and we don't know what happened between end of this and start of dlc.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
well they are together at least some time and we don't know what happened between end of this and start of dlc.
Actually we do, as we know that there was the crash and the GF was taken in by the guy and his daughters. It picked up after the gentleman ending.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone else wish there was an ntr dlc for this game? Not many games implement optional ntr as well as this one did so much so that its actually believable that the ntr could have been going on in the background with the mc oblivious especially when you tac on the girlfriends suspiciouse behavior several times through the normal story arc.
Don't get me wrong the dlc was decent but for those of us who walked the fine line between the ntr route and the gentleman route (You didn't cheat on your girlfriend but she cheated on you.) where left with nothing at the end. Did the ex-boyfriend/sexual predator ever get caught and arrested? Did the mc ever find out about all the times his girlfriend slept around on him then forgot? Did the girlfriend ever regain the memories of when she cheated and if so how will that affect the relationship between her and her sister? :unsure:
Well we can dream.

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
Here's my crunched version (by several requests)

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Girlfriend's Amnesia [Daniels K] - Original Size: 4.63GB

Download Win (328MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi bro, thanks for your compressed version. I play your version but unfortunately there is no sound inside the game while I play the game. I checked the audio folder and there is sound file and i can play it in my computer but those sound didn't play when I play the game. Do you know what kind of applications to fix this? Thanks

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Anyone else wish there was an ntr dlc for this game? Not many games implement optional ntr as well as this one did so much so that its actually believable that the ntr could have been going on in the background with the mc oblivious especially when you tac on the girlfriends suspiciouse behavior several times through the normal story arc.
Don't get me wrong the dlc was decent but for those of us who walked the fine line between the ntr route and the gentleman route (You didn't cheat on your girlfriend but she cheated on you.) where left with nothing at the end. Did the ex-boyfriend/sexual predator ever get caught and arrested? Did the mc ever find out about all the times his girlfriend slept around on him then forgot? Did the girlfriend ever regain the memories of when she cheated and if so how will that affect the relationship between her and her sister? :unsure:
Well we can dream.
I can answer that one from the sister route. If you chose the sister, he gets arrested and is in prison as you grass him up to his cell mate so he gets a beating.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
I started playing this game cause this was recommend as a romance game.
Yet on the second day there is a unpreventable rape scene in the hospital, dafuq?

Could I have done something to prevent this, is this supposed to happen once and doesn't reoccur unless you let it happen, what's the deal?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I started playing this game cause this was recommend as a romance game.
Yet on the second day there is a unpreventable rape scene in the hospital, dafuq?

Could I have done something to prevent this, is this supposed to happen once and doesn't reoccur unless you let it happen, what's the deal?
If you mean the scene of girl harassment in a hospital elevator then you can't avoid it, this is a permanent fragment of the script.
But you can avoid all other scenes of this type.

Reactions: GypsyBastard
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes