Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi, if you turn the NTR on, will there be ntr scenes that will happen in the game even without your choices/consent or will the NTR scenes just show if you choose to do so?
Cause I wanna play the game with NTR on so as to easily switch between my NTR and non-NTR playthrough per day.
I'm playing using the renpy version btw.
Never played renpy version, but in this rpgm none of the ntr scenes will not happen without your consent, even if ntr is on. For every ntr scene you will have aditional option to choose if it's going to happen or not, so you can take those you like and avoid those you don't.

Reactions: MrHodor

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Never played renpy version, but in this rpgm none of the ntr scenes will not happen without your consent, even if ntr is on. For every ntr scene you will have aditional option to choose if it's going to happen or not, so you can take those you like and avoid those you don't.
Ok thanks. I'll just turn it on then.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the ntr is entirely avoidable men's in the game the ntr sense is ever never happend or 100%avoidable
only ntr which can't be avoided is when gf's ex-bf harasses her on elevator (unless that has been changed) but rest can be avoided (game even asks if player wants to start ntr path).

also try renpy version not rpg.

Reactions: Prince 69

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I heard this game have romantic vanilla, sometimes blueballing scenes with GF wih non-ntr route. But, GF seems to be a easy slutty whore in NTR path & scenes are very hot, kinky & rough. Is that right?

I'm not into ntr. But, also not into boring romantic games. I like kinky, rough, slutty sex with main Love instrest but without involving any other males than MC. Does this game offers that with GF? And I'm not here for sister path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I heard this game have romantic vanilla, sometimes blueballing scenes with GF wih non-ntr route. But, GF seems to be a easy slutty whore in NTR path & scenes are very hot, kinky & rough. Is that right?

I'm not into ntr. But, also not into boring romantic games. I like kinky, rough, slutty sex with main Love instrest but without involving any other males than MC. Does this game offers that with GF? And I'm not here for sister path.
mc won't be that blueballed due sidegirls (not gf's sister included) and has occasional sex with gf, not much kinky with her by mc (mc's kinks are on sidepaths).

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
mc won't be that blueballed due sidegirls (not gf's sister included) and has occasional sex with gf, not much kinky with her by mc (mc's kinks are on sidepaths).
Sorry man, I don't have instrest in side girls. I mean, many play this game because of gf & sis, not because of side girls. (No offense to fans who like side girls).

Looks like this is also typical optional ntr game, where non-ntr route with main LI is romance boring vanilla but ntr route will be kinky & rough. Sorry, Looks like this game is not my taste.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks like this is also typical optional ntr game, where non-ntr route with main LI is romance boring vanilla but ntr route will be kinky & rough. Sorry, Looks like this game is not my taste.
true but that's because she doesn't remember anything past few years and forgets everything new on next day so gf's story is mostly romancing and fetishes and kinks are on sidepaths and ntr-paths mostly.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
NTR path in this game is the best way to play a story with a girl amnesia
Avoiding NTR is always a mistake in any game

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
true but that's because she doesn't remember anything past few years and forgets everything new on next day so gf's story is mostly romancing and fetishes and kinks are on sidepaths and ntr-paths mostly.
If she forgets all, then how she become whore in ntr path? It's because those ntr men she had been with are bad & manipulated her. So, if MC also manipulated her to become more kinky & rough but only with MC, then that would have been the kinkiest route in this game. As i said, this game dev assumed we non-ntr fans are only into romantic non-ntr stuff, but not into kinkier rough (which includes romance) stuff. Two lovers can be kinky, rough extreme too without breaking the romance & love. Its happens in real life couples too. Romantic does not mean only vanilla regular sex. We can mould romance into anyway we want.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Android ports:
Unless you give the android apps "Storrage" permissions, savegames will be lost when you close the applications.
  1. On your device, open the main Settings app .
  2. Tap Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device, this may look different).
  3. Tap the app you want to update.
  4. Tap Permissions.
  5. Turn "Storage" permissions on.
Thanx, your option work for me now

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Sorry man, I don't have instrest in side girls. I mean, many play this game because of gf & sis, not because of side girls. (No offense to fans who like side girls).

At first you are playing for GF & Sis, then you play only for Sis <3
One of my first adult game, one of my favorite.

The But i think the "pov" of most sex scene is just bad :(

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Does turning NTR mean the game will have more sex scenes/encounters or will it be the same scenes, just with the MC replaced with someone else?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does turning NTR mean the game will have more sex scenes/encounters or will it be the same scenes, just with the MC replaced with someone else?
on ntr path gf fucks basically every1 and mc can fuck around with ntr turned off and with ntr turned on he fucks gf's sister.

What's wrong with android port? Why dev doesn't want talk about it?
no official android port and dk has moved on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's wrong with android port? Why dev doesn't want talk about it?
You should check the dates before posting, this was finished more than 2 and a half years ago (17/2/2018 ) and dev's move on after completing there games/VN's.

A lot of dev's are not interested in android port. (A lot of ports are done by other people/players than the developers.)
Why not get a PC and play it there.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes