a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I already played the DLC, and I'm curious about Adrian; what happened to him in "Gentleman" route?
I am not for sure what the "Gentleman" route mean but if its the one where MC protects his GF then Adrian went to jail.

alexbeane

Apr 19, 2020
Alright, the mod is finished.

Here's version 1.0 of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod for MGA 1.0.
Instructions, readme, etc. all inside.

Short version: This gives you access to a cheat & gallery room.
The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it.

It allows you to change the names, unlock every picture of the picture gallery, change the heart count of your relationship, and finally, it allows you to watch EVERY nude & sex scene in the game, not just one picture.

As always, it should be working & complete, but if any issues pop up, let me know and I'll fix them.

EDIT: Oh, and it also fixes a vanilla game-breaking bug for people who dated Mary but don't visit her when she calls in the 1.0 update part of Day 9.

EDIT2: I've released a new version of the mod, check the changelog for the new features.

================
|Changelog 1.21|
================
- fixed the GF & Sis Living Room gallery scene of day 4 to allow a choice between gentleman & jerk behaviour (previously bugged)

===============
|Changelog 1.2|
===============
- dialogue is now skippable with the shift key (yanfly message core plugin inclusion)
- An alternate ending (modded!) for the gentleman route has been added that may give more closure for now.
It can either be viewed as an additional option in the gentleman ending in the GF & Sis Gallery
or it can be activated and deactivated as default ending for the game in the main room of the cheat gallery

===============
|Changelog 1.0|
===============
- added GF Ending, Sister Ending, Jerk Ending (no NTR) to GF & Sis Gallery
- added NTR ending without Jerk ending sex scene to the NTR gallery
- added Mary's last scene to Boyfriend cheating gallery
- added a short Bathroom scene for day 9 to the Bathroom gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- added both the GF Date and the Sister Date to the Other events gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- included a hotfix for a bug in vanilla MGA that prevented players who had dated Mary but chose not to visit her
for her last scene from progressing (Game Breaking Bug)
No matter what i do it wont give me the option to extract the install mod files i how no clue what im doing wrong

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
No matter what i do it wont give me the option to extract the install mod files i how no clue what im doing wrong
You need winrar or a similar program capable of extracting archives.
The files inside are labeled & descriptors will tell you what to put where.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You may need to upgrade either or both 7zip and WinRAR to the newest version.
7zip:
WinRAR:

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, thats what I do not like. I mean most of the time, NTR is optional. Let those who like it make the choice
Yea. He could've made sure it was optional but for some reason he went the "harem" way in his later games. Strange since his early games were full of NTR, rape and other dark lewd stuff.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
is there a walkthrough that better explains the ntr routes? it took me a sec to get a couple routes for day 8 and I know you have to do some specific stuff for day 9 if I remember correct

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
yes cxx that is essentially a guide to the gentleman route and a twin only route, it doesn't describe the ntr options at all

edit: if you select the two jerk options (before and during dinner) and choose the twin both times, when you go to the detectives it triggers the ntr route, gf should have 1 broken heart. I also had sex with the girl after the hypnotist, idk if it changes if you don't, I haven't explored all those options

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
edit: if you select the two jerk options (before and during dinner) and choose the twin both times, when you go to the detectives it triggers the ntr route, gf should have 1 broken heart. I also had sex with the girl after the hypnotist, idk if it changes if you don't, I haven't explored all those options
It doesen't matter. Cheat on gf or be completely nice to her - You can get all (except one) ntr scenes. Only exception is gangbang scene, where you need to make few "bad" choices in order to lower your hearts, cause that's the only scene which wont trigger if your hearts are at max, but you can recover most of them later that day.

Reactions: DavidTurner
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes