Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Everytime I get a notification that someone wrote something here I get nostalgic. I loved this game. Despite it being made on RPGM. I followed Daniels K since the lost island-game and he was always pushing the limits for whats acceptable. I guess he found the limit in MGA because all games after this is pure harem. Too bad. I liked his non-con and NTR content. Too many people whined and he gave in. Maybe one day he'll find his inner darkness again and produce golden games like this one. One can only hope.

Reactions: Tiasung

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so this game is, A guy cheating his amnesia girlfriend ?
Only if you allow it.
There is many ways to play and cheating is only one of them.
Staying true for me is the only way.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Eyy I got a question, I've noticed NTR is in the tag, not a fan of that at all So is there any part of this game where the MC gets cheated on?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Eyy I got a question, I've noticed NTR is in the tag, not a fan of that at all So is there any part of this game where the MC gets cheated on?
yes many but all but 1 can be skipped if doesn't start ntr path. also i'd suggest to play renpy port of this.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You can block it all if you don't like it, I mean you can stop him from doing anything but the first time where he gropes her during the elevator ride while she is drugged. She may or may not remember it and if you are nice to her and keep her in your focus all the time you can stop all the ntr crap. (Its been a long time now since I played this but that is how I remember it.)

yes many but all but 1 can be skipped if doesn't start ntr path. also i'd suggest to play renpy port of this.

Gulliver66

Dec 23, 2018
Хороший день. Подскажите решение моей проблемы - вернувшись с ужина с детективом Руфусом, главному герою звонит гипнотизер Кларисса, она приглашает его и девушку на следующий сеанс. Но он идет к Клариссе один, и игра зависает и дальнейшего развития нет, чтобы исправить проблему, я полностью удалил игру с компьютера, а затем скачал и установил ее снова, но дойдя до этого момента в игре все повторяется снова. Я буду очень благодарен вам за помощь. Прошу прощения за перевод, английский-не мой родной язык.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
You can block it all if you don't like it, I mean you can stop him from doing anything but the first time where he gropes her during the elevator ride while she is drugged. She may or may not remember it and if you are nice to her and keep her in your focus all the time you can stop all the ntr crap. (Its been a long time now since I played this but that is how I remember it.)
Okay that sounds intresting.. So if I stay on the "good guy" path and protect the girl there will be no NTR in the game?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Okay that sounds intresting.. So if I stay on the "good guy" path and protect the girl there will be no NTR in the game?
All NTR is posted up until a point, so your option will tell you whether you are picking the ntr option. There is one scene that you don't see if you choose not to that is integral to the storyline so actually occurs regardless. NTR for the game is switched off but you get a prompt asking you if you would like to switch it on.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same in english or post will go poof since mods prefer english.

yes, you can be loyal to her and resist temptations or bang every girl you want except gf's sister (that starts ntr path). wt explains all (although bit poorly since it's basically excel sheet). game gives warning if player is about to start ntr path.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
gf's sister (that starts ntr path)
No it doesn't the ntr path prompt is just before the lift scene and the ntr path has absolutely nothing to do with the sister, the ntr path is to do with Adrian, there is an NTR scene at the party where if you prefer the sister than the Girlfriend then Adrian the rival/rapist shows up and hits on the GF and has sex with her that leads to the construction worker scene. In theory you can be on the good boyfriend path and get most of the NTR scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lift scene is ntr yea but that can't be avoided. i remember that if went to see gf's sister on garage game warned that it starts ntr.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
What do u mean by "block all but 1) that and why's it important to play on renpy?

t
lift scene is ntr yea but that can't be avoided. i remember that if went to see gf's sister on garage game warned that it starts ntr.
Okay so in short what everyone is saying is that NTR is completely avoidedable if I make the right choices.. Meaning there will be no sex scenes with other guys involving ur girlfriend or any of the other girls?.. Or is NTR only avoidedable with the girlfriend? And not the other girls? (I say other girls cause I'm not sure who all the characters are, I just saw the red head girl who I believe is the gf and then there's the blonde girl)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What do u mean by "block all but 1) that and why's it important to play on renpy?

t

Okay so in short what everyone is saying is that NTR is completely avoidedable if I make the right choices.. Meaning there will be no sex scenes with other guys involving ur girlfriend or any of the other girls?.. Or is NTR only avoidedable with the girlfriend? And not the other girls? (I say other girls cause I'm not sure who all the characters are, I just saw the red head girl who I believe is the gf and then there's the blonde girl)
MC's girlfriend will get grope on her way down on the elevator which I do not count as ntr because it is an assault while she is drugged.
And if you stay on the girlfriend side as the good guy you can block all other potential ntr.
I recommend if you don't like any type of ntr then do not fuck any other girl but the girlfriend for your first playthrough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
MC's girlfriend will get grope on her way down on the elevator which I do not count as ntr because it is an assault while she is drugged.
And if you stay on the girlfriend side as the good guy you can block all other potential ntr.
I recommend if you don't like any type of ntr then do not fuck any other girl but the girlfriend for your first playthrough.
Thanks for the insight.. That's exactly what im planning to do, NTR is not a fetish of mine so I'll do anything to avoid that so I can enjoy this game

Gulliver66

Dec 23, 2018
A good day. Tell me the solution to my problem - after returning from dinner with Detective Rufus, the main character receives a call from the hypnotist Clarissa, she invites him and the girl to the next session. But he goes to Clarissa alone, and the game freezes and there is no further development to fix the problem, I completely deleted the game from the computer, and then downloaded and installed it again, but after reaching this point in the game everything repeats again. I will be very grateful for your help. I apologize for the translation, English is not my native language.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

t

NTR pretty much only involves the GF. Playing on renpy removes the grind, ( There is a lot of walking around on the original version)

The NTR choices are tagged in the dialogue box when you make a choice so you can easily avoid them. The elevator scene happens regardless of whether you choose to watch it or not,

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
A good day. Tell me the solution to my problem - after returning from dinner with Detective Rufus, the main character receives a call from the hypnotist Clarissa, she invites him and the girl to the next session. But he goes to Clarissa alone, and the game freezes and there is no further development to fix the problem, I completely deleted the game from the computer, and then downloaded and installed it again, but after reaching this point in the game everything repeats again. I will be very grateful for your help. I apologize for the translation, English is not my native language.
You need to go home and pick up your girlfriend before you get the taxi to Clarissa, you are probably breaking the game by appearing without the GF

Gulliver66

Dec 23, 2018
After Clarissa's call, the main character enters the house, informs the sisters about the call and after a short conversation goes with his girlfriend to a hypnotic session. In the next frame, the main character finds himself outside the fence of the house, but alone without a girl and it is impossible to re-enter the house, he can reach Clarissa's house, but he also cannot enter inside, and this stops the development of the game.

Gulliver66

Dec 23, 2018
You need to go home and pick up your girlfriend before you get the taxi to Clarissa, you are probably breaking the game by appearing without the GF
After Clarissa's call, the main character enters the house, informs the sisters about the call and after a short conversation goes with his girlfriend to a hypnotic session. In the next frame, the main character finds himself outside the fence of the house, but alone without a girl and it is impossible to re-enter the house, he can reach Clarissa's house, but he also cannot enter inside, and this stops the development of the game

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes