dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Alright, the mod is finished.

Here's version 1.0 of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod for MGA 1.0.
Instructions, readme, etc. all inside.

Short version: This gives you access to a cheat & gallery room.
The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it.

It allows you to change the names, unlock every picture of the picture gallery, change the heart count of your relationship, and finally, it allows you to watch EVERY nude & sex scene in the game, not just one picture.

As always, it should be working & complete, but if any issues pop up, let me know and I'll fix them.

EDIT: Oh, and it also fixes a vanilla game-breaking bug for people who dated Mary but don't visit her when she calls in the 1.0 update part of Day 9.

EDIT2: I've released a new version of the mod, check the changelog for the new features.

================
|Changelog 1.21|
================
- fixed the GF & Sis Living Room gallery scene of day 4 to allow a choice between gentleman & jerk behaviour (previously bugged)

===============
|Changelog 1.2|
===============
- dialogue is now skippable with the shift key (yanfly message core plugin inclusion)
- An alternate ending (modded!) for the gentleman route has been added that may give more closure for now.
It can either be viewed as an additional option in the gentleman ending in the GF & Sis Gallery
or it can be activated and deactivated as default ending for the game in the main room of the cheat gallery

===============
|Changelog 1.0|
===============
- added GF Ending, Sister Ending, Jerk Ending (no NTR) to GF & Sis Gallery
- added NTR ending without Jerk ending sex scene to the NTR gallery
- added Mary's last scene to Boyfriend cheating gallery
- added a short Bathroom scene for day 9 to the Bathroom gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- added both the GF Date and the Sister Date to the Other events gallery (found in the GF & Sis Gallery)
- included a hotfix for a bug in vanilla MGA that prevented players who had dated Mary but chose not to visit her
for her last scene from progressing (Game Breaking Bug)
it's that thiis mod doesnt work to renply?

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
how can I load progress in android.I saved my progress then I wanted to load my progress but the continue button not working and there is no game folder in android/data folder anyone know how to fix this.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is the compressed the completed version of the game and can the mod work with it?

jessetechno

Dec 19, 2019
Is there a game save to jump to special scenes? I have really been wanting to rewatch one and I don't want play the whole game to get there and I lost my saves.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
should be great if the dev will start a new episode with the same characters... maybe more focused on the girlfriend as female protagonist-

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so there is now chance to have the 2 sisters ending? no way GF forgive sister and live all togheter? thanks

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes