thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
That update confirms one thing, if it was needed: the protagonist is as dumb as a brick :WutFace:
Well, it's a part of NTR, if the protagonist is smart like in manga there is no way to get NTR, most of time there are choices to avoid NTR scenes because the protagonist gets lucky haha . But I hope I will have a chance to hurt that bastard really really bad. He is kinda badass, stalking everywhere but I can recognise him by his hair lmao. And the investigator should dig in and knows about relationship between GF and that bastard in the past, then he would know it's not just a normal sexually assault case, kinda feel like he just let the case go lol.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
you and me both. i feel so bad after i tryied it first time after i saw her getting rape in hospital i just delete the game. some may say i am sensitive but i can't deal with that and thats that.
If i remember correctly there is also an option to skip that scene. I also felt rage but most of NTR scenes later I've felt nothing, well the reason is I feel gf is a slut, you leave her 1 second she makes love to that bastard, but think again you can't blame her. She does not remember who you are and memories with you but what she remembers are those times with that bastard not you.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Can someone please share two saves right before each NTR scene from this version? I don't have time to go over all this update right now, but I'd like to see the new NTR scenes. Thanks.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
hey....considering that ntr is optional in the last few updates...does effect the storyline??? For example the last portion of version .7 involves ntr scene with the girlfriends former boss....so if we turn off ntr that entire scene gets skipped hence we are not aware of what he has come to talk about....does that affect the path we take in subsequent episodes???
Well, we don't know only the protagonist knows about that document. Don't know that former boss makes up something or not. Even if you accept the NTR scene, there is no certain he will keep his words or he will use it to blackmail sister and gf later.
Sister and GF do not know the thing clearly but they still choose to do NTR scenes which they think are fine and good for you even betray your love lol tactical movie drama.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
you and me both. i feel so bad after i tryied it first time after i saw her getting rape in hospital i just delete the game. some may say i am sensitive but i can't deal with that and thats that.
And He said that rape scene in the hospital is part of the plot but then make all NTRs optional, I don't get it, why the first NTR is not optional and also why can the "bad guy" easily enter in the house if mc is being investigated and there is a police car outside.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@dimo84 no i normally play it at work, i just got called in before i could download it XD
I think my boss would have a heart attack if he saw this game

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
And He said that rape scene in the hospital is part of the plot but then make all NTRs optional, I don't get it, why the first NTR is not optional and also why can the "bad guy" easily enter in the house if mc is being investigated and there is a police car outside.
If the first NTR is optimal it could be not logical for bad guy try to get other NTR scenes later, and the protagonist be like" who the hell is this guy jump out from no where and makes love to my gf" . Actually Dev is good at developing bad guy background " ex-bf, stalker ..." give more reasons to target the gf, and the gf only remembers those times with bad guy, explain more why she easily accepts NTR scenes later. And the first scene actually is not a rape scene. Most of NTR scenes occur during daylight while the gf still does not have enough love with the protagonist that why 1 second the protagonist leave her she falls into bad guy lol. Yeah I agree with you I know Dev tried to make it more logical. After bad guy leaves police station he goes straight to MC's house in that night, unpredictable. Second, he comes when there is rain, no patrol. Finally, comes and rings bell like a good guy lol. Everything happens because of the carelessness from investigator and police.
Actually without first NTR scene, it's more easier for bad guy to approach gf, he could play good guy role and MC won't suspect about that more hurt haha. And I hoped MC could be more perceptive what is happening around him but until now he is still dumb haha only think about sex, sex and sex.
The first scene could happens in our life even it's hurt we need to accept that and get over. Would you leave your gf just because she got sexual harassment?, would she make you feel disgusting?. Just stay faithful and give gf all love I think a happy ending will come.

Last edited:

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
ok, how the hell does the walkthrough work? any1 have a walkthrough for the walkthrough? I can't understand shit... which choice is for Good which is for Neutral and which is for Jerk routes?

D

Deleted member 2758

Can somebody upload pictures from version 0.8, they are encripted with rpg mvp

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
i cant trigger the second NTR scene, i have Shelle fuck with the guy (first Scene) and then with the crazy girl and when they come home no more happens ? do i have to choose a specific answer when she going to fuck the girl? i choose we Owe the girl a thressome, does it matter?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes