Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't like ntr scenes and want to get rid of Adrian as soon as possible, and leak for the next update seems quite bad tho
I do not like Adrian either but to remove the scenes entirely i do not want that to each his own poison i say.

Reactions: Elkfood

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't like ntr scenes and want to get rid of Adrian as soon as possible, and leak for the next update seems quite bad tho
Just choose non NTR paths and nothing will happen. Except some raping touching in elevator Adrian can't do anything to girlfriend if you don't let him.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I honestly think the game should have been called: "A song of cheating freaks" XD Everybody's creepy, dishonest or dumb in this town. Even (especially?) Mr Creepycop. Everything about that character screams "FAKE!", starting by his appearance........
Actually dumbness is also a part of movies, manga, novels... Some characters make dumb choices or do stupid things but they are just dramas, some times the more you hate how dumb they are the more you want to watch or read the products, you expect they will do some things to fix their wrong moves.
I'm also a fan of GGGB, it's kinda more realistic than GFA, already played two paths good and bad. I chose bad path for Ash because maybe i'm a guy and I was curious how corrupt a girl could be but finally comeback to good path because she is prettier when she is a good girl haha. And good path I really want Ash to be with Dave. maybe he seems kinda boring but I know if he falls in love with Ash he will love her with all his heart, even Jess falls for him lol.
GFA is like a movie so just enjoy it, do not put yourself too much into it. You hate NTR then just go with non-NTR path I think a happy ending will come. The MC is not only dumb but his mind is usually on clouds even I make him stay faithful with gf but the dialogues are lack of romance or he always thinks about sex, seems less care about gf and they look like sex partners lol.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I agree. It's an interactive story. Not a simulator. You are not MC. You're just making some choises for him. Enjoy the story, dont overthink it.

Reactions: Ray1021

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
GFA is like a movie so just enjoy it, do not put yourself too much into it
I suppose talking about Sharknado at the end of my message wasn't enough to make it clear I already compared it to a movie...

I guess I'm the only one here who doesn't like ntr scenes and want to get rid of Adrian as soon as possible
Clearly you're not. That piece of shit needs to be hit by a truck as soon as possible. :closedeyesmile:

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I suppose talking about Sharknado at the end of my message wasn't enough to make it clear I already compared it to a movie...

Clearly you're not. That piece of shit needs to be hit by a truck as soon as possible. :closedeyesmile:
Sorry my mistake, but I also want to say that for other people who may read my reply :)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
The problems i had with in the latest update is 1. Shelley is not at all as sweet towards you as in previous updates. Wich make the NTR bit feel less immersive. 2. The interaction between MC and Shelley is even less than with the her sister, which dont build on her their story. 3. i was forced to cheat on Shelley even though i wanted a goodie two shoes playthrough, that is now spoiled , (you cant have both NTR be true to Shelley unfortunatley)

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
The problems i had with in the latest update is 1. Shelley is not at all as sweet towards you as in previous updates. Wich make the NTR bit feel less immersive. 2. The interaction between MC and Shelley is even less than with the her sister, which dont build on her their story. 3. i was forced to cheat on Shelley even though i wanted a goodie two shoes playthrough, that is now spoiled , (you cant have both NTR be true to Shelley unfortunatley)
Wait, you actually have to choose between NTR or Cheating? wtf... I hope it changes in future versions because that sucks if so...

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Played this game today for the first time, its very good, but i was really impresses with the amount of content, for a 0.8 version there´s a lot of stuff already, if this keep up this may be one of those rare cases of a good completed game. Thank you for sharing.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
I'm not getting any unique ending with maximum negative hearts. Is this the same for everyone? I havent tried with maximum positive hearts

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I did not get this before but there is a theme to 0.8 update and the them is watching people have sex.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
My favorite scene in the update is with Mary in the library. What is your favorite scene in 0.8 ?
I thought nobody asked this question before and I'm interested what other people like in this update or maybe in all of the game.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes