Heinz Becker

Jun 4, 2017
Have a weird "ending": On the party the sister of the hypnotist asks me to join her in a seperate room. When I reach the door - BANG! Game is gone. No error message, nothing. Bug?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
If any of Daniels K. his Patrons is reading this, can you reply to and ask him:
I am playing the good BF route and I am currently stuck in the game. Where is the option to NOT cheat on my GF in 0.8?

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
I'm currently getting this game a run and have a question. The second NTR scene at the end of day 5 when going to sleep, does it still happens behind the scenes when skipped like the first one or not?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
So i left the game for some time now, id like to know if you can avoid the ntr , i remember that i got stuck because i didnt take the number of a random girl ( cuz im staying true to my gf ), is it like " skip " it happens but you just dont see it like the first scene in the hospital or you can really deny the thing , or maybe one day someone will come up with a mod to delete the ntr :eazyHype:

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
So i left the game for some time now, id like to know if you can avoid the ntr , i remember that i got stuck because i didnt take the number of a random girl ( cuz im staying true to my gf ), is it like " skip " it happens but you just dont see it like the first scene in the hospital or you can really deny the thing , or maybe one day someone will come up with a mod to delete the ntr :eazyHype:
the game tells you when one of your decisions is going to lead to an NTR scene. You can skip the hospital NTR scene but it happens for story purposes. the others can be avoided because it tells you that the choice leads to an NTR scene.

Reactions: Darkaura

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
the game tells you when one of your decisions is going to lead to an NTR scene. You can skip the hospital NTR scene but it happens for story purposes. the others can be avoided because it tells you that the choice leads to an NTR scene.
So if I hug her before sleeping it goes on a different path and the Scene doesn't happen. It's not just a visual skip.

Reactions: Elkfood and Aiden

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Yeah the hospital one i understand as long as i cant prevent it after :) thanks

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
So if I hug her before sleeping it goes on a different path and the Scene doesn't happen. It's not just a visual skip.
You are correct. If you don't hug her, there is an NTR scene. If you do hug her, it takes the story into the next day and the NTR scene never took place.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
I have a save right before that scene with max hearts (I think it's pretty funny to get the lovey-dovey ending to the day after making her do all the NTR stuff); tell me what names you want for the main character, the girlfriend, and her sister and I'll upload it for you.
sorry. i saw your comment just now. would you upload all ntr scene saves?

please upload all ntr scenes if you can. thx for your reply

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
I only have saves for the NTR scenes of v0.7 and v0.8 since I forgot to back up all of my old saves and haven't bothered to remake them. I can upload said saves for those versions' NTR scenes for you after you meet my requirement in that very reply of mine which you quoted.
if you do that. im sooooo thankful to you!!!!!!!!!

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
With the NTR in this game it is automatically set to off in the options so if you want to see the NTR you have to switch it on. It also tells you if the option you choose is NTR before you pick it.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
It appears that English is a second language for you much like it is for me, so I will explain it with a numbered list that should make the process easy to understand because I don't think you understood what I was telling you:
  1. Tell me what name you want for the main character.
  2. Tell me what name you want for his girlfriend.
  3. Tell me what name you want for her sister.
  4. I'll make and give you the save files.
You do 1, 2, and 3, then I will do 4.

1.neil
2.nele
3.pia.

thx. pervert bro ;D

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes