Seth_Rollins

Nov 19, 2017
I have a feeling that she just realized,"This guy doesn't care about his poor girlfriend who needs him. Why should I trust him"?
Same thought. I was wondering at first as well, everyone is freaking out about the NTR but not why Betty kicked MC of the train. Further thinking made me think that, she wanted MC bad, but had her conscience kick in the final second. That, or she's the "person of interest" and not the Sister. She is blond after all.

Reactions: muttdoggy

primsteg

May 8, 2017
here are all pics if someone wants:

if there is any problem about download link please tell me what it is and ill fix it. (first time sharing in mega)

Last edited:

drivendesires

Nov 15, 2017
Anyone have any guesses on what skin textures for the sisters are being used? They're pretty high quality and I'd love to use them on characters I'm working on.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So I've come to the conclusion that Adrian is a wizard. It's the only fucking explanation as to how he can be EVERYWHERE the main character and his GF are at all times, and dodge the cops, and get into parties where I assume he wasn't invited.

I mean, as dumb as the cops in this city are, I really think Adrian is the thing that pulls me out of the weird surreal ass fiction of the game the most. Though after seeing how easy the GF falls for any cock that points in her direction. I'd love to see a prequel of the first date between the MC and the GF. Something tells me that she lost it to him that first night. The girl is a total slut.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
He's a sneaky pirate come to plunder the mc's booty,that be his girl and anyone elses girl he be wanting!Luck be the pirate that avoid he wonderous eyes,for he only leaves limp dicks and creamed pussy in his wake!

Get it,pirate puns!Did i do it mom!Did i make you proud of me!I just want sum spaghetti! >.<

Reactions: Petro28

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
V0.8 NTR scenes are actually cheating scenes cause gf is acting as total slut now. There is no blackmailing or tricking in those scenes. Even she has amnesia, she is ready to jump on every cock now. Story still awesome but NTR for gf is kinda over now. I think this game needs a new gf route (Betty or sister) for some players play this game on NTR route.

For to start gf NTR again, next hypno session can be helpful. if they find out the reason of her car accident, NTR for gf can start again. She needs hypno touch to forget her slutiness. :p

I think developer planed NTR related sister for next update. Detective has great potential as netori.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elkfood

berny

Jun 8, 2017
V0.8 NTR scenes are actually cheating scenes cause gf is acting as total slut now. There is no blackmailing or tricking in those scenes. Even she has amnesia, she is ready to jump on every cock now. Story still awesome but NTR for gf is kinda over now. I think this game needs a new gf route (Betty or sister) for some players play this game on NTR route.

For to start gf NTR again, next hypno session can be helpful. if they find out the reason of her car accident, NTR for gf can start again. She needs hypno touch to forget her slutiness. :p

I think developer planed NTR related sister for next update. Police officer has great potential as netori.
I thought so too at first, but when you think about it these scenes only happen when the MC is a bad boyfriend. So it's actually not that far fetched that she's cheating on him. When the MC is a nice guy, these scenes never happen and you can still have a happy girlfriend path. I understand what you mean though, right now you can't have an ntr-route if you want to play the good bf path.
If I were the dev I would actually go a step further. Let the gf always cheat on the MC when he is a dick, and let her stay faithful when he is nice. Don't make an NTR toggle like there is now for the cheating scenes. Then, additionally add NTR scenes like in the previous versions that can be turned on and off by the player.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I've come to the conclusion that Adrian is a wizard. It's the only fucking explanation as to how he can be EVERYWHERE the main character and his GF are at all times, and dodge the cops, and get into parties where I assume he wasn't invited.
Agree with this, but again on the other hand, he's obsessed stalker after his ex GF determined to win her back. You can see for example when he wandering through that rain mumbling "GF my love i'll win you back(something like that)", well I guess he's very determined and guess people like those could be here and there at "right times". Basically that's his purpose in life.
And I'm also not sure if that guy on party was him, maybe i missed few lines of text, but i think it's just some random guy with same or similar model used as one for Adrian.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I thought so too at first, but when you think about it these scenes only happen when the MC is a bad boyfriend. So it's actually not that far fetched that she's cheating on him. When the MC is a nice guy, these scenes never happen and you can still have a happy girlfriend path. I understand what you mean though, right now you can't have an ntr-route if you want to play the good bf path.
If I were the dev I would actually go a step further. Let the gf always cheat on the MC when he is a dick, and let her stay faithful when he is nice. Don't make an NTR toggle like there is now for the cheating scenes. Then, additionally add NTR scenes like in the previous versions that can be turned on and off by the player.
Not sure your are right. For last NTR named scene, you have to act good bf to rise her hearts on screen. Otherwise NTR option does not show up.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Not sure your are right. For last NTR named scene, you have to act good bf to rise her hearts on screen. Otherwise NTR option does not show up.
Yes, but you also have to have had the first ntr scene, meaning leaving her on the dancefloor and basically ignoring her to have sex with the sister or at least to flirt with her and you have to manipulate her so she agrees to do the lesbian scene with the crazy sister. Both are things a decent bf wouldn't do.

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yes, but you also have to have had the first ntr scene, meaning leaving her on the dancefloor and basically ignoring her to have sex with the sister or at least to flirt with her and you have to manipulate her, so she agrees to do the lesbian scene with the crazy sister. Both are things a decent bf wouldn't do.
Okey for this game you are right then. Normally NTR is not caused by being good or bad bf. You can be decent bf but other guy can force your gf to do things unwillingly. In most Female protagonist NTR games bf or husband always decent. :D

Reactions: Arcane666

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Okey for this game you are right then. Normally NTR is not caused by being good or bad bf. You can be decent bf but other guy can force your gf to do things unwillingly. In most Female protagonist NTR games bf or husband always decent. :D
The NTR scenes can be done using both good and bad boyfriend up to the day 7 update. I remember the patreon vote on this and ir was a 52/ 48 split for NTR which is why it is hidden.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I do find it hilarious that you can't leave the GF alone for more than 5 minutes without her falling on someone's dick though.
I think that is part of the point. You are supposed to feel like your losing the GF but if you are NTR on Jerk she has had a lot less than you have

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes