XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I almost feel like I want to rerate this thread after all this time, the story just didn't evolve at all at seemed super random.
Again: Does anyone have a save for the newest day? I'd rather die than walk around town for an hour for the fifth time.
You can edit your reviews to change the star levels and the review text... or you can just delete your review and and write a new one. At the top hit the review tab, your review should have the options under it.

I also agree with your point that I should have stated in my review, there is no real reward path for being good.

I think the issue he had with the NTR content was also that Patreon brought in their new rules and he had to make it more consensual as the first 2 Adrian scenes were technically rape.
LOL as I said in my review, it is rape and not NTR. It is rape even after it gets more consensual since he is still taking advantage of her broken mental condition, legally speaking. NTR is supposed to be about having jealousy that another man is with your girl and you can't do anything about it. Since the main character doesn't know about the rape, this isn't NTR. I think this is a poorly written as a rape fetish, which is a shame because so few will write about rape. I liked the story more when the rape was non-consensual, because it provoked a true reaction out of me. It made me upset, which is good, but when the author softened it and made it consensual, that ruined it. It made this into a rapist fantasy where the girl enjoys it which implies that it's no longer wrong, which upsets me on many levels.

At no point is this game ever NTR.

Reactions: UncleVT

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
You can edit your reviews to change the star levels and the review text... or you can just delete your review and and write a new one. At the top hit the review tab, your review should have the options under it.

I also agree with your point that I should have stated in my review, there is no real reward path for being good.

LOL as I said in my review, it is rape and not NTR. It is rape even after it gets more consensual since he is still taking advantage of her broken mental condition, legally speaking. NTR is supposed to be about having jealousy that another man is with your girl and you can't do anything about it. Since the main character doesn't know about the rape, this isn't NTR. I think this is a poorly written as a rape fetish, which is a shame because so few will write about rape. I liked the story more when the rape was non-consensual, because it provoked a true reaction out of me. It made me upset, which is good, but when the author softened it and made it consensual, that ruined it. It made this into a rapist fantasy where the girl enjoys it which implies that it's no longer wrong, which upsets me on many levels.

At no point is this game ever NTR.
NTR to me is Cuckold it has never and never will be a fetish of mine. I agree that it is rape and the first scenes provoke a reaction from me too. The Last 'NTR' scene with the workman whose ass I kicked thoroughly as I was going for the Jerk ending could have been written better. It too me was sort of an afterthought.

Bobbs

Oct 25, 2017
@XJ347: the "ntr" story seems to be the only thing that drives things forward.
You make some points, and bring up some imo good ideas for the game but I'm not concerned by any of it...and I think there are lots of others that don't care either because whats quoted above is the only thing we are playing the game for :D

Jun 8, 2017
Bloody hell, how do you get the construction worker scene? Tried every possible route I could think of but haven't found it yet.... ?

Edit: Construction worker NTR scene.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Bloody hell, how do you get the construction worker scene? Tried every possible route I could think of but haven't found it yet.... ?

Edit: Construction worker NTR scene.
I followed good bf route for full hearts. ( i didn`t test in jerk bf route)
Rise gf hearts as much as possible till party

At party:
1) choose "Dream on" then sex with sister
2) First NTR
3) Have sex with girlfriend
4) Have girlfriend sex with the crazy girl (3 options to trick gf. first one worked for me)

Leave party:
Choose blame sister
Choose "take sister to hospital" (You need full hearts to see this option.)
Go to hospital. NTR called cheating scene will start.

Last edited:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I followed good bf route for full hearts. ( i didn`t test in jerk bf route)
Rise gf hearts as much as possible till party

At party:
1) choose "Dream on" then sex with sister
2) First NTR
3) Have sex with girlfriend
4) Have girlfriend sex with the crazy girl (3 options to trick gf. first one worked for me)

Leave party:
Choose blame sister
Choose "take sister to hospital" (You need full hearts to see this option.)
Go to hospital. NTR called cheating scene will start.
I played in jerk route this time. I could see 2nd NTR even with 3 broken hearts. Looks like party route important for 2nd NTR.

Party:
1) First NTR
2) Have sex with girlfriend
3) Have girlfriend sex with the crazy girl (3 options to trick gf. first one worked for me)

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
At this point, I'm amazed she didn't get sandwiched by the two workers at the same time. :tf:
If the game keeps going with that pace, she'll quickly end being gangbanged by the whole town, with the MC taking pictures of it without realizing that's his slut "girlfriend" in the middle.

EvgeniyDrocher

Jun 4, 2017
[QUOTE = "Aiden, post: 67842, участник: 4353"] Но мне так грустно, что с рабочими, выглядывающими на gf, вы можете на самом деле избить их дотла, и это было очень приятно для меня, но тогда IT , и theres нет «контратаки» и, наконец, все, что было сделано, должны были оставаться верными gf и отклонять каждое предложение сестры и все же shes в гардеробе так или иначе, как и на самом деле - «[/ QUOTE]
In any case, such games about female infidelity, where there is NTR the coolest game, female adultery is super and it's a fact !!!

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I played in jerk route this time. I could see 2nd NTR even with 3 broken hearts. Looks like party route important for 2nd NTR.

Party:
1) First NTR
2) Have sex with girlfriend
3) Have girlfriend sex with the crazy girl (3 options to trick gf. first one worked for me)
That is the requsite it is to do with her thinking she is a slut

Reactions: Mwanted

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I'm OK with NTR so long as it makes a little sense, and this dudes is all over the place.

- GF should not willingly cheat on you if she has full hearts. Really doesn't make sense that she'd do that after you just made her fall in love with you again.
- NTR choices should effect the rest of the game / day. So far only day 8 NTR had callbacks later in the day. Previous days the GF forgets she cheated on you before the day is even over, or she ignores being assaulted.
- As others have said, it really does need more of a build up other than "why does this feel so good to fucking to sure you can cum in me" in a matter of minutes. Fuck I have to be nice to the girl all day just to get it, and she loves me, and a lot of the times won't even let me cum in her.

tl;dr: NTR is too inconsistent and forced simply for the patreons who like it.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I'm OK with NTR so long as it makes a little sense, and this dudes is all over the place.

- GF should not willingly cheat on you if she has full hearts. Really doesn't make sense that she'd do that after you just made her fall in love with you again.
- NTR choices should effect the rest of the game / day. So far only day 8 NTR had callbacks later in the day. Previous days the GF forgets she cheated on you before the day is even over, or she ignores being assaulted.
- As others have said, it really does need more of a build up other than "why does this feel so good to fucking to sure you can cum in me" in a matter of minutes. Fuck I have to be nice to the girl all day just to get it, and she loves me, and a lot of the times won't even let me cum in her.

tl;dr: NTR is too inconsistent and forced simply for the patreons who like it.
Completely agree.

I have said previously I am a patreon of the creator. I remember the poll for this game. It was the project he started after finishing Stranded with benefits but was a side project whilst he finished Zoe's Temptation (a game I never finished as it got too complex in places to understand where the story was going). I actually deleted my saves and started a jerk and gentleman path saves. I only allowed the NTR content on the jerk. I like a lot of content in the game the lactating Mary seemed odd as she was always designed to be a main character. The final Betty part was just weird. The boss appearing st the end of episode 7 to blackmail sex by saying he was going to blame the MC for documents at the GF work is ridiculous as he didn't work there it was just a forced NTR scene which is the same as the construction worker one. Firstly he makes fun of the MC after most people (I did) knocked the fucker out with one punch when he was being a perverted dick. So that wouldn't have worked and no reference was made of it. There was slight references after the NTR scenes at the pool (about her being wet) and the kitchen (the sister eats the banana used as a toy). I think as there was a major divide on NTR he wanted to make it available for some patreons but as he had the ability to shut it off not really affect the overall storyline.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I really didn't like this update. Even if the dev wanted to give the sister a bad time in jail he could have waited until the morning. Now the day haven't ended and the good/bad hearts system seems pointless. Needless to say that the good/bad hearts system is really fucked with the NTR content of this update. I play one good bf and two bad bf routes (alternating to jerk and medium just to see all the scenes) and it surprized me that the dev actually thought it's a good idea to paint the gf as a total slut. She doesn't seem to be like that and even if she is druged or something she could be a little restrained when her bf is good to her. Anyway, I've turned NTR off for the good route so I won't have any other unpleasant surprizes like that.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Played a little bit more, I've yet to explore all the paths but I'm pretty happy with the amount of content and the content itself. Finally the construction worker scene, I have been expecting it since the first day :D
Glad to be a patron :)

Reactions: Elkfood

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
was there any content with Betty in 0.8? her content is buggy for me on whether or not her story pops up. in the first play through, she blows me behind the restaurant, then we go on a walk, then I take her virginity
on the next playthrough, she blows me behind the restaurant, I go to her apartment and she blows me, but I don't walk with her or take her virginity.. I made all the same decisions both times, and I got nothing from her in either playthrough for 0.8's content

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
was there any content with Betty in 0.8? her content is buggy for me on whether or not her story pops up. in the first play through, she blows me behind the restaurant, then we go on a walk, then I take her virginity
on the next playthrough, she blows me behind the restaurant, I go to her apartment and she blows me, but I don't walk with her or take her virginity.. I made all the same decisions both times, and I got nothing from her in either playthrough for 0.8's content
Based on the pictures, there is no content for her beyond the non-sexual train scene.

Reactions: DavidTurner
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes