SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
there is a train scene?
It is the last scene of the game, after the party and you either go home with the twins or the GF sister, Betty should have contacted you after you enter the house and you get the option to meet her. If you get the police arresting the sister then you have missed Betty content in a previous release. It is a handjob and then you get pushed off a train.

hehexd123456

Dec 13, 2017
I really didn't like this update. Even if the dev wanted to give the sister a bad time in jail he could have waited until the morning. Now the day haven't ended and the good/bad hearts system seems pointless. Needless to say that the good/bad hearts system is really fucked with the NTR content of this update. I play one good bf and two bad bf routes (alternating to jerk and medium just to see all the scenes) and it surprized me that the dev actually thought it's a good idea to paint the gf as a total slut. She doesn't seem to be like that and even if she is druged or something she could be a little restrained when her bf is good to her. Anyway, I've turned NTR off for the good route so I won't have any other unpleasant surprizes like that.
Agree, and I was kinda dissapointed that you can't reject some random chick at the party, but you can say "no" to your girlfriend.

Reactions: Stakos

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Can someone share the new NTR scene images? I hate that encrypter thing it takes forever and hardly gets all the images. (Dev should've just made video files instead of a few select images that loop with sound effects).

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
I know I am probably the most boring man here, but I play monogamous gentleman and this update kinda ruined it. Its obvious the game is written NTR first, although I must say in the previous versions he made good excuses to ignore it like MC staying in front of the changing room. In this update you first get raped, then girlfriend gets missing and when you find here (plus the only plausible hiding place was her screwing around, which is the NTR route) she is horny for no reason completely breaking character compared to her on the previous days where she could barely hug you because you are a complete stranger. I would have prefered a no-sex day to this.

Reactions: hehexd123456

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I know I am probably the most boring man here, but I play monogamous gentleman and this update kinda ruined it. Its obvious the game is written NTR first, although I must say in the previous versions he made good excuses to ignore it like MC staying in front of the changing room. In this update you first get raped, then girlfriend gets missing and when you find here (plus the only plausible hiding place was her screwing around, which is the NTR route) she is horny for no reason completely breaking character compared to her on the previous days where she could barely hug you because you are a complete stranger. I would have prefered a no-sex day to this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: thedude

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm loving this game more as it progresses... and I'm cool with the NTR scenes, I want more!! hehehee

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
I liked the NTR the first time, when that Adrian guy chloro-ed her and took her in the kitchen. Loved the second NTR when it was done in the closed stall when she realizes it too late that it is not the boyfriend. But the costume party scene sucked, its like she is voluntarily being a slut to Adrian all of a sudden, when she was kind of cold to the boyfriend so far, then comes the construct. worker, a good forced sex scene could have been thought of, rather than she getting hots for him. The boss scene was okay, especially since GF-sister was also NTR-ed in it.
For me, I look forward to NTR, wherein the protagonist's GF or the protagonist (if it is a female character), is forced into a sex situation due to circumstance or blackmail, not because they willingly do it

Last edited:
Reactions: Elkfood

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I liked the NTR the first time, when that Adrian guy chloro-ed her and took her in the kitchen. Loved the second NTR when it was done in the closed stall when she realizes it too late that it is not the boyfriend. But the costume party scene sucked, its like she is voluntarily being a slut to Adrian all of a sudden, when she was kind of cold to the boyfriend so far, then comes the construct. worker, a good forced sex scene could have been thought of, rather than she getting hots for him. The boss scene was okay, especially since GF-sister was also NTR-ed in it.
For me, I look forward to NTR, wherein the protagonist's GF or the protagonist (if it is a female character), is forced into a sex situation due to circumstance or blackmail, not because they willingly do it
It's all about tastes. I'm not hyped fan of any from those two options, but I'd rather see that GF being some mindless slut than being raped(first 2 ntr's are pure rape, third also started as rape)... so since half of ntr scenes are rape and other half are willing cheating, I guess this game have something for all...

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
May be you are right there. For the part where she is not forced, I has a thought of something where the BF and her had a mutual consent, where she is coerced through the storyline, to be a slut(rather than a sudden change in view), and then the BF voluntarily becomes a cuck, she enjoys getting fucked by other guys and he gets his kicks watching her getting fucked.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Even from aspect of reality. In this world there is much more girls which cheats, no matter how good BF is towards them , they just like to jump on random cocks in every opportunity. But i doubt there is much guys who enters peoples homes at night and drug their girls with chloroform to fuck them.

Reactions: Batubatu

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
You see...thats the point of having the game. While I disagree with your doubt of "much guys who enters peoples homes at night and drug their girls with chloroform to fuck them", which I think there are plenty of teens, young, old and very old, who would get their dicks hard enough to polvault, at just the thought of such an idea, I do agree that there are plenty of girls who cheat.
That is where the game concepts come in, a bit of added perversion gives an edge. Besides, there are plenty of rapes and forced sex happening, blackmail is also not uncommon, besides this, there are plenty of swingers, pervert couples who like to experiment. There are plenty of examples in the game with all the 'escapades',

Lastly, there is plenty of willing sex in the game, with NTR content switched off, which is always an option. I would prefer if the NTR content gets some teeth in the future updates.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes