Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
When Patreon decided with all this mobu jobu, it was ver 0.7, ver 0.8 also has NTR.
If the dev removes the NTR, there will be very little reason to keep playing.
Unlikely he'll remove the the NTR, he'll just have to make sure it's not rape. Basically your girlfriend will end up deliberately cucking you right from the get go.

Rape, incest, loli are all no go's on Patreon (some have found ways around it), cuckolding and non-rape NTR is allowed.

Reactions: Elkfood

zanyo01

Jun 7, 2017
guys someone could tell me where I find Clarissa Walkthrough says that on day 5 I can get it but it never says where

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
I followed good bf route for full hearts. ( i didn`t test in jerk bf route)
Rise gf hearts as much as possible till party

At party:
1) choose "Dream on" then sex with sister
2) First NTR
3) Have sex with girlfriend
4) Have girlfriend sex with the crazy girl (3 options to trick gf. first one worked for me)

Leave party:
Choose blame sister
Choose "take sister to hospital" (You need full hearts to see this option.)
Go to hospital. NTR called cheating scene will start.
I did it exactly with full hearts but still i dont have hospital option. She always said she is fine.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, you can't miss that, since it's day when sister drugs you and when you go with GF on seanse you'll see her naked on the table, from there you have option to continue with fantasy or skip.I don't know if there is any content with her later, since i skiped that option.

Seraphim1

Aug 16, 2017
After I get back from the date with girlfriend, game crashes and I couldnt manage to save the game either. Did it get fixed in v0.8 ?

MightyWorm

Oct 10, 2017
I cannot load any saves that i downloaded here, anybody have an explanation? I don't wanna go through the whole game again (i deleted game from my pc :'( )

Seraphim1

Aug 16, 2017
I cannot load any saves that i downloaded here, anybody have an explanation? I don't wanna go through the whole game again (i deleted game from my pc :'( )
I downloaded a save file it didnt work then I changed the number as "2" then it did work. You can try to set it like that.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
There seems to be a bug wich won't let you in the bathroom anymore, it say that your GF'S sister is using it but she is not in it anymore. So i am not able to continue the game at some point on day 2 when i have to go to the Bathroom.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
There seems to be a bug wich won't let you in the bathroom anymore, it say that your GF'S sister is using it but she is not in it anymore. So i am not able to continue the game at some point on day 2 when i have to go to the Bathroom.
Bugs been around for a while.dev has promised a fix. You have to make sure you masturbate over the sister on sofa otherwise this bug pops up

Reactions: MK78

Mortal

Nov 13, 2016
Can someone please share v0.7 end saves for both Gentleman (No cheating done) & Jerk (all cheatings with all girls done). This thread has gotten big and so far I've only come across saves that had NTR scene coming.

Reactions: Ocumura

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Can someone please share v0.7 end saves for both Gentleman (No cheating done) & Jerk (all cheatings with all girls done). This thread has gotten big and so far I've only come across saves that had NTR scene coming.
i need one to cus in the las update my saves dont work :v

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
i need one to cus in the las update my saves dont work :v
Did you try the search tool?
Search.jpg

Reactions: sisiol
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes