Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Can someone please share v0.7 end saves for both Gentleman (No cheating done) & Jerk (all cheatings with all girls done). This thread has gotten big and so far I've only come across saves that had NTR scene coming.
Go check page 55 maybe it is what you ask for.

Jul 4, 2017
Does anybody knows if it´s possible to decrypt the pictures from ingame... like in other games like bigbrother...?
Oh, and just one more thing...

Best wishes for 2018 and a happy new year´s eve.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I love this game. My only issue is the ntr. I like ntr dont get me wrong but she just seems far to willing to let people screw her. Also everyone seems to creampie her and she seems ok with it. Might just be me picking fault but seems like she trips onto other peoples dicks alot

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
I love this game. My only issue is the ntr. I like ntr dont get me wrong but she just seems far to willing to let people screw her. Also everyone seems to creampie her and she seems ok with it. Might just be me picking fault but seems like she trips onto other peoples dicks alot
Thats the problem I have too. I think the author had to change in compliance to certain rules (not sure about this), but its classic case of big brother moral policing.
They think we are neanderthals who cannot understand the difference between real life and a game

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I think it has to do with her sub-conscious. The same way she somewhat remembers what you did the night before, and thus gets even more randy. It's the same way with cheating. The only difference is it doesn't take into account weather you did the previous NTR scenes. It really should take those into account and change accordingly.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I think it has to do with her sub-conscious. The same way she somewhat remembers what you did the night before, and thus gets even more randy. It's the same way with cheating. The only difference is it doesn't take into account weather you did the previous NTR scenes. It really should take those into account and change accordingly.
The biggest issue is she is rather frigid with you when it comes to sex and most of the time you cum outside. Yet others its like hay im a slag fuck me and cum in me hell rape me of you like but i wont tell anyone.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Thats the problem I have too. I think the author had to change in compliance to certain rules (not sure about this), but its classic case of big brother moral policing.
They think we are neanderthals who cannot understand the difference between real life and a game
I think it is more to do with the legal aspect of jurisdiction they operate in. This content may be illegal and ignorance is not a valid defence in most court systems.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
The biggest issue is she is rather frigid with you when it comes to sex and most of the time you cum outside. Yet others its like hay im a slag fuck me and cum in me hell rape me of you like but i wont tell anyone.
She starts frigid and gets more and more open. The same day others can cum in her is the same day she lets you cum in her as well (if you got gentlemen). My biggest gripe is that even with NTR enabled, you should never have an NTR option if she has max hearts. It doesn't make sense that she'd cheat on you after you just made her fall in love with you again.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
She starts frigid and gets more and more open. The same day others can cum in her is the same day she lets you cum in her as well (if you got gentlemen). My biggest gripe is that even with NTR enabled, you should never have an NTR option if she has max hearts. It doesn't make sense that she'd cheat on you after you just made her fall in love with you again.
True and im.pretty sure people blam.in her before that

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
nice game so far, finished it as a good boy to my gf...worth it a replay for jerk only?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
nice game so far, finished it as a good boy to my gf...worth it a replay for jerk only?
If you follow the jerk route you get all new scenes, but mostly kind of rape or rape directly, which isn't my cup of tea. I don't follow this route since version 2 or 3.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Jerk way you get more scenes with the sister. Also you access two threesomes with GF and sis the first is with the neutral ending after the restaurant, the second is with the jerk ending on the day of the storm

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Saving Chloe is released, a final game in Elsaverse, you can find it here
I recommended on playing it with high knowledge that many of you will like it.

Reactions: Arcane666

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Went the jerk way too, it was ok but since in my first play didnt called mary or betty, it was hilarious now ..mary is one crazy chick haha
Btw the betty ending was kinda weird
Also nice sneak peek from day 9 :D Wondering if adrian will modify the video in the next episode
Overall very good game, i liked the models alot, felt realistic and not artificial, good events and story, keep it up

edit was wondering why dev did this in rpgmaker since that part is like 2% of the game

ps they need to do something about the legs, they look like from dead ppl :))

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes