demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
cant save during dialog or choices can only save while able to move around freely, i use x its the same as hitting esc
which is why I dont like visual novel games with rpg maker. (could be a plus if the author dont want players save/load for every singe choice)

but i guess its way easier and less time consuming "building" the city with RPG maker than making tons of CG for a city

I LOVE the story of this game, especially for the gentleman route (and I just ignore all the crazy bitches drooling for you at first sight). Its really cute when the gf still seem to like you even without the memory and its fking romantic for you to make the girl fall in love with again you every day. If only this is a TV series it would be a 10/10 cutest couple ever. I do remember theres a japanese novel (later into comics and TV show) about a female detective with this same amnesia. She would make reminder tattoos on herself like memento. Her assistant/bf is always there to support her. But its still mainly a detective novel instead of a love story like this game

Ok back to the game.. The twin sister, the doctor and that other guy(?) add just enough mysteries while still not too complicated for a erotic game. I like that there are lots of path you can choose from but sometimes its back to the "every girl wanna fk you" thing... so I'd rather stay with gentleman route and enjoy the story. Not that I'm not into NTR/rape content, I think those can be beautiful too. NTR with lust, love, hate, guilt and all other feelings weaved together is just amazing when done right. But I really think it would be alot better if the gf could at least "try" fighting the lust/drug/violence in those NTR scene if you have lots of "good hearts". Best if hearts could affect scenes more but I think there are enough paths and its not worth adding more workload for that.

I like the graphics but then I have a very low bar for graphics.. Tho I do find some scenes/animations look alot better than some others (thinking about those dead legs right now LOL)

really like the story so far, love to see more of this cute(?) couple

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
which is why I dont like visual novel games with rpg maker. (could be a plus if the author dont want players save/load for every singe choice)

but i guess its way easier and less time consuming "building" the city with RPG maker than making tons of CG for a city

I LOVE the story of this game, especially for the gentleman route (and I just ignore all the crazy bitches drooling for you at first sight). Its really cute when the gf still seem to like you even without the memory and its fking romantic for you to make the girl fall in love with again you every day. If only this is a TV series it would be a 10/10 cutest couple ever. I do remember theres a japanese novel (later into comics and TV show) about a female detective with this same amnesia. She would make reminder tattoos on herself like memento. Her assistant/bf is always there to support her. But its still mainly a detective novel instead of a love story like this game

Ok back to the game.. The twin sister, the doctor and ex bf(?) really add just enough mysteries while still not too complicated for a erotic game. I like that there are lots of path you can choose from but sometimes its back to the "every girl wanna fk you" thing... so I'd rather stay with gentleman route and enjoy the story. Not that I'm not into NTR/rape content, I think those can be beautiful too. NTR with lust, love, hate, guilt and all other feelings weaved together is just amazing when done right. But I really think it would be alot better if the gf could at least "try" fighting the lust/drug/violence in those NTR scene if you have lots of "good hearts". Best if hearts could affect scenes more but I think there are enough paths and its not worth adding more workload for that.

I like the graphics but then I have a very low bar for graphics.. Tho I do find some scenes/animations look alot better than some others (thinking about those dead legs right now LOL)

really like the story so far, love to see more of this cute(?) couple
On the manga there was a film starring Guy Pearce called Memento which had him with Amnesia and he tattooed reminders on his body.

On the dead legs the animations are just 5-6 renders played on a loop so he doesn't tend to move the legs much. Therefore they look dead.

I find the constant walking from one end of the screen to another tedious especially when these first games started they used the village from a Link to the past in a 16 bit format.

sazaki90

Oct 15, 2017
It could be spent elsewhere, but there are people that enjoy NTR and other darker flavors and pay for them. And as long as the people keep paying for whatever - it will find a way in the game. The optional switch mechanic is a good way to make most people happy. Can't get them all though - it's no like pokemon...

moozoo

May 11, 2017
NTR popup dialog is a bummer for me, the effect is almost zero. Should be enough to switch it on just once in Settings and enforce such events where available. On top of that, NTR scenes do not have any effects on further dialogs and gameplay which makes them quite useless add-ons.

Reactions: Elkfood and UncleVT

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
NTR popup dialog is a bummer for me, the effect is almost zero. Should be enough to switch it on just once in Settings and enforce such events where available. On top of that, NTR scenes do not have any effects on further dialogs and gameplay which makes them quite useless add-ons.
The Dev wanted to still give the option so you can still skip it if you choose to. Also the NTR choice button kick in until you get the message on day 3.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I don't like the rape scenes in this game. They aren't NTR, they are rape and it's very disgusting. The initial elevator molestation I can sort of tolerate as it sets up a plot point later on with the DVD/surveillance video but the scene at the pool is gross. I let it happen thinking it was going to be some sort of mind manipulation NTR, like some of the other NTR scenes are, but it was rape and it's disgusting. If it's not consensual (even through amnesia ridden manipulation), then the Dev should either not include it in the game or label the choices as leading to a RAPE SCENE as they do when they let us know that a choice will be NTR.

Also, any word on the next update?

Bombolone

Donor
Jan 11, 2018
MC girlfriend has a dark personality. Her sister and Adrian are quite strange. We understand she thought Adrian was a creep and she had an affair with her sister but she doesn’t keep them at safety distance.

She seems to accept and enjoy quite easily to be dominated and used by men and women and doesn’t even try to avoid it but enjoy it and she accept quickly she must be a slut even if at the moment can’t remember her past 2 years.

She can enjoy more her casual encounters because she knows she will not remember anything the day after so won’t feel guilty or sorry and she doesn’t have any real affection to her boyfriend because he is a stranger.

I am not sure if being a gentleman or a jerk will have any effect on her attitude. I think it does with her sister but it doesn’t stop Adrian and this could lead to interesting developments in future releases if the game.

Bombolone

Donor
Jan 11, 2018
I don't like the rape scenes in this game. They aren't NTR, they are rape and it's very disgusting. The initial elevator molestation I can sort of tolerate as it sets up a plot point later on with the DVD/surveillance video but the scene at the pool is gross. I let it happen thinking it was going to be some sort of mind manipulation NTR, like some of the other NTR scenes are, but it was rape and it's disgusting. If it's not consensual (even through amnesia ridden manipulation), then the Dev should either not include it in the game or label the choices as leading to a RAPE SCENE as they do when they let us know that a choice will be NTR.

Also, any word on the next update?
Those scenes are part of the story and depending on how you play MC there is more.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It is useful. For example, way I play...since MC mess around with another girls, it also fair to let GF have some fun with other characters too. Eye for eye. Now, option to refuse every single NTR scene is useful, because for example there is one scene when some guy knocks on door late night, but when I saw how old and ugly he is - hell no way he's touching any female in game, reload game and choose no NTR that time. I find it very useful.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Daniels K is a lot like that dude who makes games like Heavy Rain: Great premise, good looking models but no fucking clue on how to make a consistent story that goes somewhere. The game is full of too many holes, referencing scenes you might not have gotten on your playthrough.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Well, at least David Cage knows how to make the player feel emotions toward certain characters, depending on your sensibility I suppose. I was very attached to the prostitute in Heavy Rain, and felt bad for her.

But I agree on the plot holes and how confused the story becomes in GF's amnesia.
I already said it, but I don't really care about the characters anymore since none of them are likable. The situations are too weird or dumb and the reactions even worse.

Reactions: Arcane666

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
MC girlfriend has a dark personality. Her sister and Adrian are quite strange. We understand she thought Adrian was a creep and she had an affair with her sister but she doesn’t keep them at safety distance.

She seems to accept and enjoy quite easily to be dominated and used by men and women and doesn’t even try to avoid it but enjoy it and she accept quickly she must be a slut even if at the moment can’t remember her past 2 years.

She can enjoy more her casual encounters because she knows she will not remember anything the day after so won’t feel guilty or sorry and she doesn’t have any real affection to her boyfriend because he is a stranger.

I am not sure if being a gentleman or a jerk will have any effect on her attitude. I think it does with her sister but it doesn’t stop Adrian and this could lead to interesting developments in future releases if the game.
Well said!

budwar65

Dec 13, 2017
Wow, first time play-thru, but I have a question, What exactly is NTR and how to enable-disable. GF didn’t cheat on me exapt the rape(druged)

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Wow, first time play-thru, but I have a question, What exactly is NTR and how to enable-disable. GF didn’t cheat on me exapt the rape(druged)
In the options, you can toggle ntr content. But the game will give warn you when such scene will occur anyway, so you can skip them.

If I'm not mistaken, that...fetish is basically a variation of cuckoldry where you supposed to see the girl cheating on you, and slowly but surely losing her.
From my point of view, it's more close to masochism, since you're supposed to feel bad/pathetic/weak, than "classic" cuckoldry (which is still beyond my comprehension too).

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes