budwar65

Dec 13, 2017
In the options, you can toggle ntr content. But the game will give warn you when such scene will occur anyway, so you can skip them.

If I'm not mistaken, that...fetish is basically a variation of cuckoldry where you supposed to see the girl cheating on you, and slowly but surely losing her.
From my point of view, it's more close to masochism, since you're supposed to feel bad/pathetic/weak, than "classic" cuckoldry (which is still beyond my comprehension too).
Where exactly in the options a.png

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Ingame, not in the main menu. Open your inventory and there's some kind of "settings" item.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Netorare is where a loved one is stolen away and corrupted,most cases the person doesn't know their being cheated on.As in this game the MC doesnt know his GF is being stolen away and turned into a slut,but i'm sure he'll find out in the end.I'm just wondering how he'll react when he does xD

Reactions: Elkfood

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
About inconsistency and girl friend's dark history... I thought the girl friend is affected by drug or sth, causing her amnesia and perhaps the lust thats growing in her? I'm still at day 3 or day 4, will there be more about her dark history part later on?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
About inconsistency and girl friend's dark history... I thought the girl friend is affected by drug or sth, causing her amnesia and perhaps the lust thats growing in her? I'm still at day 3 or day 4, will there be more about her dark history part later on?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you leave NTR switched off you can stay that way.

DanielsK does this with most of his games he has a good path, a bad path and an in between path. The NTR content was a fetish that received a lot of votes in his original poll and also a lot of negative comments. this is why it is hidden.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Those scenes are part of the story and depending on how you play MC there is more.
I understand that but maybe let players know that the option you're about to pick is going to lead to a rape scene, just as they do with the NTR scenes. Maybe you're into it, but I can do without the rape. The way I played the game, I've progressed the story without the pool rape scene and it hasn't changed the flow. So clearly it's not an important aspect of the story if it can progress without me ever having seen it. I don't get a "Game Over" for not seeing the rape scene.

All I'm asking, is for the Dev to have a bit more tact handling a risque subject matter such as rape. Put a warning up for the players because it may not sit well with some. That's not a difficult or far fetched request nor does it impede his/her vision for this story.

Bombolone

Donor
Jan 11, 2018
I understand that but maybe let players know that the option you're about to pick is going to lead to a rape scene, just as they do with the NTR scenes. Maybe you're into it, but I can do without the rape. The way I played the game, I've progressed the story without the pool rape scene and it hasn't changed the flow. So clearly it's not an important aspect of the story if it can progress without me ever having seen it. I don't get a "Game Over" for not seeing the rape scene.

All I'm asking, is for the Dev to have a bit more tact handling a risque subject matter such as rape. Put a warning up for the players because it may not sit well with some. That's not a difficult or far fetched request nor does it impede his/her vision for this story.
If I remember correctly you could skip both scenes in the hospital and in the pool. I have not tried myself so I don’t know for sure, but you probably would fail to understand Adrian and the story by skipping those scenes.

I find there are even too many warnings before any possible NTR action.

In general I think it is like watching a movie, you should not have a choice of picking what you like but watch the movie as it is.

These games have lots of weird and totally wrong situations only acceptable as a fantasy. Some are my cup of tea some are not.

Reactions: Terry Bishop

freakster

Oct 31, 2017

Are you including the situations when the PC rapes her on the douche route or just when it is an NPC doing it?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
is it animated
Not really it has 5 or 6 pictures run on a loop to look animated for the sex scenes

The pool scene is an NTR scene. He as most people do take their NTR from Japanese Hentai movies that are available in the western world. In these movies you have people who blackmail or even rape women and they slowly start to enjoy it. All of the Adrian scenes are skippable as they come under NTR and you don't have to activate it all of the MC rape scenes are also skippable just don't play the Jerk path.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Are you including the situations when the PC rapes her on the douche route or just when it is an NPC doing it?
Yeah I am. I wasn't a fan of that. I stumbled upon it when I tried the douche route to see what it's like. Like if you play the douche bag bf route then it's for you but that's not the route I'm playing anymore. Even when I saw MC rape his GF I thought to myself that the Dev should put warnings up for what the choice is about to lead to.

Reactions: freakster

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Yeah I am. I wasn't a fan of that. I stumbled upon it when I tried the douche route to see what it's like. Like if you play the douche bag bf route then it's for you but that's not the route I'm playing anymore. Even when I saw MC rape his GF I thought to myself that the Dev should put warnings up for what the choice is about to lead to.
if you follow the story it kinda tells you what is about to happen it shouldn't be that big of a shock

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes