Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I say go for the 'mostly gentlemen who cheats route without ntr' route which is very easy to do
I play the gentleman route where no one cheats, and the jerk route where I cheat and on the days where I'm mean to her, she'll cheat.

hehexd123456

Dec 13, 2017
I play the gentleman route where no one cheats, and the jerk route where I cheat and on the days where I'm mean to her, she'll cheat.
Same, for the first playthrough I tried to play pure gentleman, but 4th day fcked me up and I ended up neutral, then I found GF sis hot af and replayed as a jerk, excluding one day to get 3way with gf and her sis. I skipped all NTR scenes and Mary/Betty paths because I just don't like them, police girl and MILf in the car were nice tho, last day was pain in the ass since there is no way to avoid crazy girl.

Can someone say what's new in the patreon post?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Same, for the first playthrough I tried to play pure gentleman, but 4th day fcked me up and I ended up neutral, then I found GF sis hot af and replayed as a jerk, excluding one day to get 3way with gf and her sis. I skipped all NTR scenes and Mary/Betty paths because I just don't like them, police girl and MILf in the car were nice tho, last day was pain in the ass since there is no way to avoid crazy girl.

Can someone say what's new in the patreon post?

from page
Hey everyone! Happy new Year!

With the Holidays over it's time to get back to work! While a bit behind schedule, development is going good so far, there's some catching up to do but I'm sure I'll make it so rest assured, the new version is going to be delivered as scheduled! In this update we find out why the sister was arrested and get new information about why Betty did what she did... Some tough choices are also coming and NTR content for those that enjoy it! A bit of everything in this one!

Have a great weekend and thank you for your support!

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017

from page
Hey everyone! Happy new Year!

With the Holidays over it's time to get back to work! While a bit behind schedule, development is going good so far, there's some catching up to do but I'm sure I'll make it so rest assured, the new version is going to be delivered as scheduled! In this update we find out why the sister was arrested and get new information about why Betty did what she did... Some tough choices are also coming and NTR content for those that enjoy it! A bit of everything in this one!

Have a great weekend and thank you for your support!
Thank you for this wonderful story. Your hardwork is much appreciated, this is one of the few games I have begun to admire. I love NTR content, I hope you would consider a request to make it more immersive, i.e., not have GF as a willing cheater, it kind of breaks the fun

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Thank you for this wonderful story. Your hardwork is much appreciated, this is one of the few games I have begun to admire. I love NTR content, I hope you would consider a request to make it more immersive, i.e., not have GF as a willing cheater, it kind of breaks the fun
He won't be able to do that anymore. If she's not as willing then it's rape. And Patreon is really starting to crack down on that type of content.

Reactions: Prokopije

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
And thanks them for that.
I don't agree. Rape content isn't my thing, but I don't think it should be banned content. Although like most fetishes, if the game isn't about that content specifically, then it should be optional.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
He won't be able to do that anymore. If she's not as willing then it's rape. And Patreon is really starting to crack down on that type of content.
The Adrian content is still rape, he is abusing the position as part of her medical team to abuse her.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Had to delete a few posts as they were not about the game.
They were discussing fetishes and patreon.
Even though incest and rape are in the game, those posts did not link the statement specifically to the game and were discussing fetishes, the laws about fetishes, and the patreon crackdowns.
Please return to the topic.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Cool ,you don't delete posts which glorify and aprove rape but you delete those which contains arguments against rape. Good boy!

Reactions: mazariah

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
He deleted my post too, as well as some others who posted like minded comments
I see above post which says that adding rape would make things more interesting and that rape shouldn't be banned content, but I can't see my post where I expressed my opinion why rape should be banned. Or allow both or remove both.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Theres talk about all non consensual content having a switch in the special options menu similar to the ntr switch. There are no plans to remove any content from the game. Should issues arrive with patreon switches and mods will be used to disguise the content.

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
Theres talk about all non consensual content having a switch in the special options menu similar to the ntr switch. There are no plans to remove any content from the game. Should issues arrive with patreon switches and mods will be used to disguise the content.
That I think would be best for all. I hope MGA would continue with a switch for NTR and Non-consent, a win-win for everyone

Reactions: Elkfood

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
cant save during dialog or choices can only save while able to move around freely, i use x its the same as hitting esc

Reactions: Elkfood
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes