Aug 14, 2017
@ViktorStagnetti .. what exactly is comedy rape? And i agree, the first scene was uncomfortable, i was glad when he put in a skip scene button in future updates
Pretty common staple in Japanese VN's. They try to set it up in a way that takes the drama/trauma out of the rape. It's still non-consensual at the end of the day.

VNDB tag description: Most or all of the rape in this game are done in a comical way. Situations leading to them and the events after them are designed in a way that these events do not carry any drama and trauma that an actual rape does.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Ok, I edit, because for some reason I cannot see the quote I wanted to enter.

This is a reply to the save files posted by DECKMASTER

In which of the paths do you mingle with all the other girls?

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
I was honestly surprised how unsettling was this game for me. Writing is decent and graphics are great, but in a lot of occasions this game is borderline creepy. Sister, Mary, Cop, Adrian - they are all way too disturbing to my taste, so I actually deleted a game after day 4. Props to author though, it really takes some talent to make something like this.

F_Master

Oct 13, 2017
Can somebody can tell me, how to run that 0.8 save? My game doesn't see it.
An easy work around I know works is you open up 0.8, start a new game and as soon as you can, save it to the same save slot as you have the previous save in(e.g if your latest 0.7 save is in slot 4, make a fresh save in slot 4 in 0.8) Then you can just copy and paste-replace save file 4 from 0.7 into 0.8 and it recognises it

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I was honestly surprised how unsettling was this game for me. Writing is decent and graphics are great, but in a lot of occasions this game is borderline creepy. Sister, Mary, Cop, Adrian - they are all way too disturbing to my taste, so I actually deleted a game after day 4. Props to author though, it really takes some talent to make something like this.
Then you're probably not familiar with Daniels other work. MGA is the 'normal' one.

Uknooo

Aug 11, 2017
I named them "general", "gf", and "sister" in accordance with your request: .

You can just use the above save, then.
Hi could you maybe make a new save file, and call them some normal names, like Jessica and Emma. Thank you

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes