maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
i cant trigger the second NTR scene, i have Shelle fuck with the guy (first Scene) and then with the crazy girl and when they come home no more happens ? do i have to choose a specific answer when she going to fuck the girl? i choose we Owe the girl a thressome, does it matter?
1) First NTR
2) Have sex with girlfriend
3) Have girlfriend have sex with the crazy girl
4) Choose to take sister to hospital

teq

Oct 14, 2017
If the first NTR is optimal it could be not logical for bad guy try to get other NTR scenes later, and the protagonist be like" who the hell is this guy jump out from no where and makes love to my gf" . Actually Dev is good at developing bad guy background " ex-bf, stalker ..." give more reasons to target the gf, and the gf only remembers those times with bad guy, explain more why she easily accepts NTR scenes later. And the first scene actually is not a rape scene. Most of NTR scenes occur during daylight while the gf still does not have enough love with the protagonist that why 1 second the protagonist leave her she falls into bad guy lol. Yeah I agree with you I know Dev tried to make it more logical. After bad guy leaves police station he goes straight to MC's house in that night, unpredictable. Second, he comes when there is rain, no patrol. Finally, comes and rings bell like a good guy lol. Everything happens because of the carelessness from investigator and police.
Actually without first NTR scene, it's more easier for bad guy to approach gf, he could play good guy role and MC won't suspect about that more hurt haha. And I hoped MC could be more perceptive what is happening around him but until now he is still dumb haha only think about sex, sex and sex.
The first scene could happens in our life even it's hurt we need to accept that and get over. Would you leave your gf just because she got sexual harassment?, would she make you feel disgusting?. Just stay faithful and give gf all love I think a happy ending will come.
I Don't know, that "bad guy" part is still confusing for me, if you left the ntrs happen should affect the plot, and yes MC is like moron. I like the game only that part is a little bit stupid for me.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
I Don't know, that "bad guy" part is still confusing for me, if you left the ntrs happen should affect the plot, and yes MC is like moron. I like the game only that part is a little bit stupid for me.
Actually I feel NTR scenes are just entertaining . MC knows nothing about them only gf but she will forget after a day. If they could affect the slot it would be when gf recovers her memories and remembers how she cheated on mc, she would choose to leave mc because feeling guilty or keep silent haha interesting.

Reactions: Elkfood

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, I played trough the game and found everything. First, in my opinion the update is good as always, however, it did not live up to my hype, somewhat like the Last Jedi. Again the game is up to standards of the MGA but it feels short which is not bad because it has a lot of content, yet I can see how people who dislike NTR can be disappointed, for there is not a lot of no NTR content. In my opinion there is only three scenes that people who are not into NTR can enjoy: sister's scene, gf's and blowjob scene.
Secondary, NTR scenes are ok this time around, I enjoy NTR in my games, so first scene is good for first viewing and I like it but it is somewhat different from all the others because as a player you don't see it from the beginning but you get some context of what happened from a dialog with another character ( if you like NTR you'll enjoy the scene, but it won't top the first NTR scene from the last update which is imo is the best). Second NTR scene is ok but you have to find it and I actually found it only after help on this thread, so thank you. At first I thought that the scene where you have to give your gf to that crazy chick is hidden NTR but is not. If I am thinking correctly watching your love interest have sex with a girl is still NTR.
Game is good and replayable.

Reactions: Elkfood

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
well unless i'm missing something i can't get the second ntr scene, got the first ntr, but after the sister falls she gets back up and insists that she is okay, no option given to take her to the doctor, though it is suggested, then we end up going home, then the detective arrives, so i don't know what i've done wrong? i even took turns at blaning each of them for the fall.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
well unless i'm missing something i can't get the second ntr scene, got the first ntr, but after the sister falls she gets back up and insists that she is okay, no option given to take her to the doctor, though it is suggested, then we end up going home, then the detective arrives, so i don't know what i've done wrong? i even took turns at blaning each of them for the fall.
The answer is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
please someone upload 2nd NTR scene savefile?

i followed instruction 2nd ntr scene route above,but still i couldn't trigger 2nd ntr scene at all....

so plz some kind man upload savefile plz....

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I honestly think the game should have been called: "A song of cheating freaks" XD Everybody's creepy, dishonest or dumb in this town. Even (especially?) Mr Creepycop. Everything about that character screams "FAKE!", starting by his appearance.

As I said the MC is so dumb and careless I think it would be a good idea for him to jump from a bridge, the sister is a turbofreak that could be arrested for sexual harassment (because even men can be be "not in the mood" and feel uncomfortable sometimes) ; I'd love to kick her out of the house for good since her presence doesn't help the girlfriend condition at all - quite the opposite actually.
There's also no way that rapist Adrian could walk freely in town, since it would be totally possible for the police to find evidences of his action(s).

As a man, in real life, with a certain view on love, romantic relationships and loyalty (some would say "traditionalist"), I'm not even mad toward the NTR bullshit (I was really mad because of the very first scene) but I'm terribly embarassed by how fucking dumb the situations can be or evolve.
If I had to compare with another erotic game, Good Girl Gone Bad has a much more intelligent writing and the situations, even if some of them can be a bit extreme (example: turboslut Ashley ending in a latino gang), they're most of the time brought with intelligence, or don't feel out of place. The same way, the characters' reactions are logical or plausible.

GFA has good points, but for christ sake it's so dumb I can't take it seriously and can't feel what I'm supposed to feel. I don't really care about the characters because of that. Which is a shame.
Again, if I go back to GGGB (considering I mainly follow the Good Ash route), I care about Ashley, I ended caring deeply about Jessica and I now really want to be implicated with her, there's also characters I strongly dislike (Eric or Jack for example)...But whatever the feeling is, I feel something and that's cool.

Here, it's all about NTR this, NTR that, except it's a bit like Seed of Chaos: it's not well done.
I personally hate that kind of content, normally, but in those two games I'm just like "Hey, whatever. Let's skip the scene and move on." In Seed of Chaos because there's absolutely NO connection or sentimental feeling toward the pseudo-wife (and because the demon girl is more appealing), in GFA because the situations are dumb, the characters are dumb and their reactions are fuckin DUMB x'D

I suppose that post will look like a rant but it's not! Don't get me wrong. I'm not considering it as trash and I'm curious to see what will come next.
For me, my girlfriend's amnesia is a bit like Sharknado: you know it's dumb as hell, but you watch it, laugh when something stupid happens and once you're done, you think about something else.

ChazMills

Dec 16, 2017
Hi, Sorry about this but new to these sort of games! can anyone tell me the main controls, ive tried most of the ketboard and nothing so ended up 40-50 pages into the game but couldnt save it! Thanks
a link to a page will do ;)

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
Hi, Sorry about this but new to these sort of games! can anyone tell me the main controls, ive tried most of the ketboard and nothing so ended up 40-50 pages into the game but couldnt save it! Thanks
a link to a page will do ;)
right clicking will bring up a menu which has the settings and the save option

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
The answer is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks, but i did all that and still don't get the last ntr scene, i am assumming that you mean this:
1) First NTR
2) Have sex with girlfriend
3) Have girlfriend have sex with the crazy girl
4) Choose to take sister to hospital
i got 1 ok, did 2 and 3, but when we leave the party and the sister falls down she gets back up and says she does not need to go to the hospital, so i don't get the chance to leave the girlfriend for the second ntr scene to happen, so i don't know?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes