Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
This update has confused the heck out of me. He stated this update would have a use for the pills if you didnt use them before ( no clue how) it was ment to be a huge ntr update as thats what the fans wanted but the ntr scene was short and sucked ass. No progression with other girls. Confused the heck out of me. Nice to see someone shared it here before me only got the fixed link 30 minutes ago

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
This update was underwhelming. I felt like that could have been part of the last update since there wasn't much added. I finished the gentleman, jerk, and neutral endings and got maybe like 15-30 minutes of game time for each. Sucks we have to wait another month for the next version after we waited for this smaller update. Gonna talk spoilers below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Haven't played this one in quite a while. Can anyone tell me if the NTR scenes are on the jerk-route only or are they unavoidable?

Browsing the thread seems to suggest at least a few of them are avoidable, except the very first one (which is rape rather than ntr if you ask me but oh well).

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't played this one in quite a while. Can anyone tell me if the NTR scenes are on the jerk-route only or are they unavoidable?

Browsing the thread seems to suggest at least a few of them are avoidable, except the very first one (which is rape rather than ntr if you ask me but oh well).
Well, all except the first one, the other scenes are avoidable because the game gives you the choice to turn off ntr although i don't know if (in the story) they are happening and you just can't see them or not.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
For it to be Skunked by the Skunk, one must take the game file and go through the F95 door, make it past the animal circle, get called all kinds of bad names by ace while being vigorously "investigated" by a bloo entity, then subjected to all kinds of devious trickery by Sam, and finally you get in front of the Skunk minus your pants. After the "piper is paid", the skunk then proceeds to start the process and if you say anything, you "pay the piper" all over again. Once it is "Skunked", it is then delivered to the masses.:WutFace:
Such is the process of the Skunkening. :test:

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I saw an image on one of the old games where she was treated like a slave on one of the update preview. Any idea on that scene?

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
im the greatest fan of NTR! but sadly,have no time for playing game :d

so please someone upload all 0.9 NTR scenes save!

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
My Girlfriends Amnesia v0.9 Skunked (1.5GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - -

xenonsfighter

Aug 21, 2017
did my thingy...
My Girlfriends Amnesia v0.9 Skunked (1.5GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - -

You are the best!!

Reactions: Smokenem
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes