Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
someone check the op-downloads, pls.... the skunked-version has all images (over 2500)... the 4 gb-version has only ca. 450 (maybe a cleaned patreon-version?)...
4gb version is a packed version meaning images are in rpgvm archive files. Skunked is unpacked no archives for images :)

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
1. Not all NTR scenes are forced on the gf, and definatley not on the player except for one that is setting up the story.
2. There is no sexscene in the latest update with a new character that isnt in the game on the nån NTR route, yes she Gets dick in a very bad scene by a constructionworker , but i dont think that are something you are sour over. She doesnt have sex with the copwoman if thats what you are thinking
Yes i should have worded it better. There is a sex scene you cannot get without going ntr route. This is with a character thats in both routes but sex only available in ntr route.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I like this game so much i can start over and over again i started it with each new update but i gave up on others games from here.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
4gb version is a packed version meaning images are in rpgvm archive files. Skunked is unpacked no archives for images :)
I unpacked the images with the petschko-tool (maybe I made a mistake, but I used all files inside the img-folder)... the result was likely 450 pics... if the 4gb version is ok, then all is ok, too

15 min later...
another trial to unpack the files... voila... all images there.. but the website-tool for petschko is likely the one to shorten the images if you are too fast to click on the zip.file feature... it looks, as it build only the zipfile for the decrypted pics just for the moment you are clicking on the zip.file... if you are waiting to show all pics (like scrolling down and guessing that there are over 2000 pics) and then click on the zip-feature... all is ok

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
anyone has a save-file from the end of 0.8? did a system reset and lost my old files during Christmas.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to go visit sister in the police station??
What did you do skip over all the words for it tells you what you need to do.

It tells you to look up info on the computer and you can see new flashing markers in front of the computer then just go outside and follow them just like all the other times you go somewhere.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
You can still fuck the guys wife. You just have to punch him, and then when you leave you're have the option to go to her and fuck her while the dude is in the shower.
Well thats solves the riddle of how else to trigger it. Thought it was highly odd that pills were only way to go. Thanks alot wife will be happy to know that

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
For some reason i can't see the heart indicator of the GF in this version. Is this just me or did the creator made changes to the game?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
A guy messes around with your girlfriend while she's drugged up. It's part of the story as you find out later on and beat the shit out of the guy. It's the only NTR that's happens even if you skip the scene.
Do they have sex, or just 'mess around'?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
You know a game is written well when it frustrates you. The sister plays both for you and against you. As if the situation was not bad enough you have to deal with her. A lot of time when into the story line and i love it but had to take a break i was so frustrated.. LOL

Reactions: Elkfood and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For some reason i can't see the heart indicator of the GF in this version. Is this just me or did the creator made changes to the game?
Someone else had that problem before but I don't remember if it was fixed or not but the harts are there in this new version like they have always been.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You know a game is written well when it frustrates you. The sister plays both for you and against you. As if the situation was not bad enough you have to deal with her. A lot of time when into the story line and i love it but had to take a break i was so frustrated.. LOL
So I was not the only one see it, I have done nothing but be nice and refuse the sis in everything and even after helping her get out of jail she is still trying to cause trouble.

Reactions: George Halstead

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
She's drugged so it's not really NTR but sexual assault, but no he doesn't fuck her.
That's good to know. Thanks for being helpful! :)

(Rape/sexual assault is a part of NTR too though.) If it's only this one scene and it's not 'something you can't come back from' then I can handle it. :)

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
@a1fox3 Same here and yes. Am at a loss on how to continue being the nice guy and not fear that the sister will try to sabotage the relationship at every turn.. LOL

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes