guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
did my thingy...
My Girlfriends Amnesia v0.9 Skunked (1.5GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - -

Thanks!

How many broken hearts you need to get jerk ending?

NM Figured it out

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Shortest update by far, and he still gets the NTR scenes wrong ,its still not done with finesse. Maybe he is getting tired of this game
Another cheating scene with same worker same day. Find it funny she agreed to have pool fun with workers. Story for NTR players is getting worse each update.
Right now, gf can go for sex with anyone who rings the house bell.

Best NTR of this game so far, the mustached old guy blackmailing both sister for sex at home. And fuck gf in bedroom while MC sleeping. Pool dressing cabin NTR scene was also good.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok so the roofies you get earlier on can be used in this update if you did not use them on the police officer during the storm. And therte use is kinda hot :0

U

User_51567

Glad that you can turn the NTR off(apart from the 1 scene for the story of course).
Without NTR this is a fun game to play and 1 of the original ones..
But if all the NTR was forced, i would not even play it.

Reactions: Aiden and Tholio

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
If you mean elevator scene , you can skip that scene completely. But it is part of story so it happens but you don't see.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Glad that you can turn the NTR off(apart from the 1 scene for the story of course).
Without NTR this is a fun game to play and 1 of the original ones..
But if all the NTR was forced, i would not even play it.
See i like ntr but this is well not sure what it is wouldnt call it proper ntr. Also this update kinda screws you. He added a sex scene with a character thats only available if you got he ntr route. And that for me is not right at all

Reactions: MrJ

Vivein

Sep 10, 2017
I was honestly loving this, I usually don't play the "Male protagonist" games but I loved this all the way up to the Sis telling gf that they were a couple. Outside that great game tbh love it

U

User_51567

See i like ntr but this is well not sure what it is wouldnt call it proper ntr. Also this update kinda screws you. He added a sex scene with a character thats only available if you got he ntr route. And that for me is not right at all
Yeah i know.
But to each their own...
I respect everyone who likes NTR, and good for all of you ;) ..

But for me NTR is just the Nr.1 Turn-off for me.
1 Scene of sharing.... ok.... I rather not but i can deal with that.
But if it's regular in a game, or with a char that i really like... Well.... Then then that's the end of that game for me.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah i know.
But to each their own...
I respect everyone who likes NTR, and good for all of you ;) ..

But for me NTR is just the Nr.1 Turn-off for me.
1 Scene of sharing.... ok.... I rather not but i can deal with that.
But if it's regular in a game, or with a char that i really like... Well.... Then then that's the end of that game for me.
I hear ya. My gripe with the ntr in this game is most of its rape amd some of it she just happens to fall on someone else dick. Where as games like lily of the valley is consensual well most of it. I dont think ntr works in male protag games.

Reactions: XeroCider

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
What happens in the elevator scene?
A guy messes around with your girlfriend while she's drugged up. It's part of the story as you find out later on and beat the shit out of the guy. It's the only NTR that's happens even if you skip the scene.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
1. Not all NTR scenes are forced on the gf, and definatley not on the player except for one that is setting up the story.
2. There is no sexscene in the latest update with a new character that isnt in the game on the nån NTR route, yes she Gets dick in a very bad scene by a constructionworker , but i dont think that are something you are sour over. She doesnt have sex with the copwoman if thats what you are thinking

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
To clarify my earlier point about the women you can bang if you go ntr route and make it clear. What i ment was i have yet to find a way of triggering sex scene without going ntr route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
someone check the op-downloads, pls.... the skunked-version has all images (over 2500)... the 4 gb-version has only ca. 450 (maybe a cleaned patreon-version?)...

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes