FastBullet

May 30, 2017
How do you get the new Mary scene? I was not called by her.

Also if somebody could give a save with the unused drug and the new Mary scene.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
How do you get the new Mary scene? I was not called by her.

Also if somebody could give a save with the unused drug and the new Mary scene.
If you don't have the drugs just punch the douche and then you get to fuck Annie while he is in the shower.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

(Read more for update on MGA status and new project.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's good to know. Thanks for being helpful! :)

(Rape/sexual assault is a part of NTR too though.) If it's only this one scene and it's not 'something you can't come back from' then I can handle it. :)
If I remember right in all other events game inform you that there will be NTR so you can prevent it.Anyway do we have idea when GF stop losing her memory?It was fun couple of days but surely we can't expect that to continue for eternity.

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Awesome game! I have a problem with the sister during day 5 after i enable the ntr it still show me the same message when I talk to the girlfriend if I choose to go to her sister and not her. please help me

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Awesome game! I have a problem with the sister during day 5 after i enable the ntr it still show me the same message when I talk to the girlfriend if I choose to go to her sister and not her. please help me
It's a bug the sister scene is part of the same arc and it can't identify if you have seen the message so will just show up

Reactions: Kiyokun90
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes