BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Must say that this is one of my favorite games so far,no long waiting for updates,and always something new.
Just Great.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

(Read more for update on MGA status and new project.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all I really care is if his new game is going to be on ren'py, I don't think I can handle another RPG maker game

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The plot of this game has so much potential. But I can't stand playing it as an RPGM. It would work so much better on Ren'Py or Unity

Reactions: MrT37

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I like the RPG at least you get to move around some and not just click click click annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd click.. lol
Yeah, but it limits your abilities to save and control the story. I'm constantly going back though half an hour because I'm not ok with a choice I made. I know, you don't always make the best choice in real life, but if i've been dating this girl for a year and a half, I'm gonna know that she doesn't like me treating her like a princess. Then you've got scenarios that play out from innocent decisions. I got to the third morning and I wonder how much I can change by hanging out with the twin at the hospital. Without a skip feature to get past all the dialogue I've gotta essentially click click click though the whole story all over again.

As for moving around, I don't feel like I am. Because when I'm moving around I leave the beautiful visual novel that is the meat and potatoes of the game and start playing a pixelated 90s rpg. Especially in this game, where the RPGm format seems to have no use other than as a map to walk around, I feel like this is just filler in an otherwise great game.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
God damn it, the gf is just a slut. I feel bad for me to play MC stay faithful to her. Gonna start again and bang every chick i can.
You can turn the NTR off with the settings item. That said, if that exact interaction happens I'd be pissed too. It doesn't fit her character and is just the writer trying to come up with a way to add more sex.

thelonelyjoker

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
You can turn the NTR off with the settings item. That said, if that exact interaction happens I'd be pissed too. It doesn't fit her character and is just the writer trying to come up with a way to add more sex.
I know, NTR scenes before she is kinda unwilling but previous NTR scenes how the way she responds show that she is just a slut lol. And i don't know we should call them NTR scenes or cheating scenes.
-Do you wanna fuck?
-I have a boufriend.
-So you dont want?
-No,I want.

Reactions: Maddick

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I know, NTR scenes before she is kinda unwilling but previous NTR scenes how the way she responds show that she is just a slut lol. And i don't know we should call them NTR scenes or cheating scenes.
-Do you wanna fuck?
-I have a boufriend.
-So you dont want?
-No,I want.
Technically you're just following the story, so yeah, NTR isn't right, if she cucked him in front of him then it would be. Still, the first interaction with her is the one where you have the choice to lie and say that you slept together on the first date or tell the truth that it took time. I told the truth, because I wanted to see how she reacted, bam, "Yeah, that sounds like me." So, it is established in her first conversation that she is definitely not a slut. Any willing NTR should be impossible, unless it happens with her sister.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes