Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Technically you're just following the story, so yeah, NTR isn't right, if she cucked him in front of him then it would be. Still, the first interaction with her is the one where you have the choice to lie and say that you slept together on the first date or tell the truth that it took time. I told the truth, because I wanted to see how she reacted, bam, "Yeah, that sounds like me." So, it is established in her first conversation that she is definitely not a slut. Any willing NTR should be impossible, unless it happens with her sister.
so is there a way to turn off the ntr or no? i dont want to download almost 4 gb if im not gonna like it XD

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
so is there a way to turn of the ntr or no? i dont want to download almost 4 gb if im not gonna like it XD
As soon as you first get into the rpg part of the game where your sprite walks around the house, you need to press esc or right click. Go into items or whatever he calls the inventory. There is an Item there called settings. In it is the option to disable NTR.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As soon as you first get into the rpg part of the game where your sprite walks around the house, you need to press esc or right click. Go into items or whatever he calls the inventory. There is an Item there called settings. In it is the option to disable NTR.
yeah, but its a difference turning ntr from showing and turning ntr off in the history, i mean if we turn ntr off from the history or the girlfriend cheats you anyway?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
As far as I'm aware there's no NTR content if you turn it off. I'm not really understanding your question. Did you play an older version with no NTR and now you're worried you made a choice that will lead to it?

To expand, I'm not entirely sure what code looks like in RPGM games like this, but for the Ren'Py game I'm developing I have all the incest hidden behind a conditional statement. You're never going to run into incest if you select no incest at the beginning of my game. I would assume that he's done something similar, putting all NTR behind a conditional statement that revolves around that setting.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As far as I'm aware there's no NTR content if you turn it off. I'm not really understanding your question. Did you play an older version with no NTR and now you're worried you made a choice that will lead to it?
i mean if that choice to turn ntr off, turn it off for the story too or does it just turn off the scenes of ntr from showing in the game, when i played i remember a option for turning off the ntr from showing (turning it off means there will be ntr but you wont see it, the ntr still happened thought)

thats what i mean, if you turn ntr off the girlfriend in the game still cheats on you or does it turn it off in the story too?

xb

Nov 9, 2017
God damn it, the gf is just a slut. I feel bad for me to play MC stay faithful to her. Gonna start again and bang every chick i can.
I've found it seems possible to bang everything in site and still end up with all the hearts. In a sick kind of way I'm looking forward to this coming back and biting me in the ass.

los123

Jun 10, 2017
Page 55 has saves for 0.7...

But I can't get any of them to work. Anyone know why?
changed names on them...but they still don't show up

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
i mean if that choice to turn ntr off, turn it off for the story too or does it just turn off the scenes of ntr from showing in the game, when i played i remember a option for turning off the ntr from showing (turning it off means there will be ntr but you wont see it, the ntr still happened thought)

thats what i mean, if you turn ntr off the girlfriend in the game still cheats on you or does it turn it off in the story too?
The description on the choice says that it prevents you from making the choices that even open up the NTR content. I have only made it to day three, this game is hard to play for me. So I haven't seen how it affects the entire game.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017

if you turn off the ntr she doesn't cheat and the story goes on, the only ntr scene that has to do with the story is the first one, which you can choose not to view, but it happens anyways. The rest are optional and have no impact on anything else that happens.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
if you turn off the ntr she doesn't cheat and the story goes on, the only ntr scene that has to do with the story is the first one, which you can choose not to view, but it happens anyways. The rest are optional and have no impact on anything else that happens.
Is that the one where she gets sexually assaulted by the anesthesiologist?

nod24

May 4, 2017
I have a question. All these animations of sexual acts, it is something like a punishment?

Is it possible to somehow avoid or make a mod that will remove them?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I have a question. All these animations of sexual acts, it is something like a punishment?

Is it possible to somehow avoid or make a mod that will remove them?
Your question is too vague. But a vague answer would be, get all the good hearts every day and turn off NTR in the settings and you'll be fine.

nod24

May 4, 2017
Your question is too vague.
No, it was ironic and very specific.

How do I understand you, if I turn off this crap, then there will not be any idiotic animations anymore? Other content is not affected?

Another question - where can I find pictures of this update? The author declared: - "379 new images (But who's counting?)" In the game and packs, I did not find so much ...

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Could someone post "Amnesia\www\img\pictures\4DD21.rpgmvp" please?
I really don't want to re-download 4GB just for a 1.5mb pic. ;-)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Ntr is automaticallu set to off. You have to turn it on if you want to see the content and then you get a prompt. The only scene this does not work on is the elevator scene on the first day.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Page 55 has saves for 0.7...

But I can't get any of them to work. Anyone know why?
You probably need to save manually in each slot to create a global save that recognizes that a save slot exists. The metadata that keeps track of time spent seems to be stored there. Just copy the new saves over after doing that.

Path is for saves is: ../www/save/

No idea why it works like this in RPGM, but it do.

Reactions: los123
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes