Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Had the GF + GF sister shower scene. Afterward, found walkthrough and it shows there were supposed to be some choices, but none showed up. Met requirement (she fell). Is there a glitch or something else?

dauragon

Sep 19, 2017
First time i'm disappointed by MGA. The game is really good one of my favourite game. Loved every scenes, specially playing the bad guy, even the ntr scenes were good so far.
But this ntr scene, i was waiting a threesome, or a foursome with the cop girl and the other guy. It was too simple.
Just Annie was very good.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I bet its one of the girls the mc is cheating with,a bit weird that these girls just came out of nowhere and started trying to get with the mc even tho he lived there for a while.Almost as though they know his gf has memory loss O-o

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with the game crashing at the end of Day 4? Tried the nice guy and the bad guy route and it crashed both time. Help?

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
it's obviously Adrian, the guy is obsessed with the girlfriend

the only other possibility is the sister because she loves you and wanted to take her sister out of the way, but I don't think she would do it
Adrian would be kinda weak. You can skip him for most of the game. Sister is a possiblity, she has a motive but despite her desperate moves on the MC I don't believe she holds a grudge against her sister.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Adrian would be kinda weak. You can skip him for most of the game. Sister is a possiblity, she has a motive but despite her desperate moves on the MC I don't believe she holds a grudge against her sister.
you just can skip him because the dev don't want to drive off people that despises NTR shoving it at their faces

the real story has adrian playing his tricks or at least attempting, which may be blown by the MC getting in the way

what make it less beliavable is that he couldn't know that she would develop daily amnesia, so maybe we should think that whoever caused the accident was out to kill the girlfriend, and it doesn't seem to be that Adrian would do it, unless it's some sort of "if I can't have you, no one can" sort of scenario

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Could someone post "Amnesia\www\img\pictures\4DD21.rpgmvp" please?
I really don't want to re-download 4GB just for a 1.5mb pic. ;-)

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Game crashed toward end of day 4 after the bathroom/shower scene following date as I was leaving the bathroom (gentleman route, full hearts).

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
you just can skip him because the dev don't want to drive off people that despises NTR shoving it at their faces

the real story has adrian playing his tricks or at least attempting, which may be blown by the MC getting in the way

what make it less beliavable is that he couldn't know that she would develop daily amnesia, so maybe we should think that whoever caused the accident was out to kill the girlfriend, and it doesn't seem to be that Adrian would do it, unless it's some sort of "if I can't have you, no one can" sort of scenario
That's exactly what I had assumed. Especially considering the resentment in his first scene. I think his taking advantage of her situation is simply an evolution that he's taking advantage of, not the plan from the start.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes