TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
guys give the save 0.8 please
Dude, stop and wait. Asking for the same thing hour after hour after hour is just spamming the thread. Just wait. (deleted your previous posts asking for the same thing)

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
The update was a little disappointing. First of all the ntr scene is not at all well written and justified. As the game was progressing I thought that the ntr scene would be with the guy that was suing the sister (something like blackmailing the gf to drop the charges or mistaking her for the sister and gf taking advantage of that) which would be a lot more justified. The other disappointing thing was that the three different routes didn't have that different outcomes. I was hoping for another threesome in one of the endings. Also, although I liked Mary's scene, the pencil thing was very odd and disturbing.

On the plus side, I liked Annie, I hope we will see her again...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
how can I make a screenshot?
Aim your wad at the screen when you jack off? :WutFace:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either that or download a freeware program named (the 32-bit version, because it has more plugins. Well, it had some time ago, I don't know about the current state of the 64-bit plugin development) and its

After you have installed both, start the program and press C-key or click Options -> Capture
Set:
capture area: foreground window - client area
after the capture: save captured image (keep default name, but select a capture folder, save as JPG or PNG)
options: none (deselect 'include mouse cursor')
capture method: click in the hot key text box and press a key combination on the keyboard. I recommend keeping the default Ctrl+F11 or in case the game reacts to Ctrl, then Shift+F11
Click Start

Any time you want to capture a screenshot of your game, press that key combo. You'll hear a sound and probably you'll see a throbber at your mouse cursor for a second. Check that save folder, just in case. You should find your screenshot there.

Of course, there are other programs that can do the same and maybe better. But since I'm already using it all the time anyway, I never had a need to search for a new one.

Reactions: Gatti

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Can't figure out how to fix the heart indicator missing bug, i've downloaded both normal and skunked version. I NEED HELP pls.

G

gostram

Do you need to be a jerk to get the NTR scenes or can you be a perfectly good bf with all the hearts and still get cucked? It kind of diminishes the punch of the NTR if the protags been getting his dick sucked all over town behind his girlfriend's back.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Do you need to be a jerk to get the NTR scenes or can you be a perfectly good bf with all the hearts and still get cucked? It kind of diminishes the punch of the NTR if the protags been getting his dick sucked all over town behind his girlfriend's back.
You can do all NTR with max amount of hearts. One in-game day (don't know exactly which, I think rain one) MC can bang 5 different chichks + GF bangs I think two guys, and yet day can be finished with hearts maxed. It's a little... strange...

Reactions: gostram
G

gostram

You can do all NTR with max amount of hearts. One in-game day (don't know exactly which, I think rain one) MC can bang 5 different chichks + GF bangs I think two guys, and yet day can be finished with hearts maxed. It's a little... strange...
Good.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Since we are getting near the end: Any guesses who caused the car crash and why? Honestly I don't really have clue. My gut tells me it was the police man or its helper but I can't guess why.

Shinoma

Nov 20, 2017
So i went full nice guy and rejected the sister at every step....but the game crashed when going to the gym...guess they hate good guys XD

Reactions: Aiden
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes