Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
So it seems like there are only 3 months for MGA and new game will be in similiar modern setting. I'm really interested in that as I find MGA improvement over ZT. It has a couple of things I would definitely improve like: sex scenes writing (I'm pretty sure he added animations in Zoey to avoid writing them), inconsistent behaviour of some characters, lack of consequences of our and other characters actions. I dislike NTR turn off button as it's just dumb and makes part of a plot irrelevant even tho we all know it exist. Choices do exist and it's rather offensive to cut off anything in that manner. People don't make such shitstorms over NTR anymore. I really like ZT idea and first days but after he changed all sex scenes into animations it became kinda boring. I dropped it when he forgot to implement Zoey's virginity after 4th day so in next game I expect something better. All in all might be good as list of fetishes is similiar to this one and his models are cool.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
just finished MGA 0.85... I mean 0.9 >.> it was good content-wise, the length was a little disappointing, but the quality was there

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So it seems like there are only 3 months for MGA and new game will be in similiar modern setting. I'm really interested in that as I find MGA improvement over ZT. It has a couple of things I would definitely improve like: sex scenes writing (I'm pretty sure he added animations in Zoey to avoid writing them), inconsistent behaviour of some characters, lack of consequences of our and other characters actions. I dislike NTR turn off button as it's just dumb and makes part of a plot irrelevant even tho we all know it exist. Choices do exist and it's rather offensive to cut off anything in that manner. People don't make such shitstorms over NTR anymore. I really like ZT idea and first days but after he changed all sex scenes into animations it became kinda boring. I dropped it when he forgot to implement Zoey's virginity after 4th day so in next game I expect something better. All in all might be good as list of fetishes is similiar to this one and his models are cool.
ZT? People do make shitstorms over NTR. I like the way it was done in this game. It's there if you want it and not if you don't and if you turn the switch on, it's still possible to avoid it. I'm one of those that doesn't mind NTR and agrees that it adds spice to the story but please don't start that here. We don't need more reeeeeeeees from either side. On another note, I see people speculating on who tried to kill the pc's girlfriend. I'm not really sure who it could be. I still think the detective guy suspects the PC but has no proof. Maybe we'll see something along the lines of Devil on a G-string.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I agree that this game is an improvement over ZT.

I also believe he has to improve the sex scenes. I agree when you say that he added animations to avoiding writing dialogues and thoughts during sex scenes. Although I do think the animations are good, the lack of writing during them is kind of a turn off.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I liked more the sex scenes from the first releases of SWB and ZT. While they were not animated, they had more renders from different angles. Later the scenes were reduced to an animation in a single position that could be repeated indefinitely. But I agree that the animations of MGA are superior to the previous ones.

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
Don't get me wrong. It's a great game IMHO but when the game crashes a lot it takes the fun out of playing it. I stopped playing just now. It crashed when we were about to go to Clarissa's Costume Party. Sucks big time. Gonna play it later. Might not crash anymore... hopefully.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Just started playing and its really great so far. My only complaint, and its not a big one at all, but its raining on the third day, however, you say the weathers nice sunny blah blah, and no rain in renders. Figured someone could let the developer know if there's any patrons, seems a shame to let such a small detail undermine the amazing quality

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Any chance of a non 7z zipped version, as when I unzip 7zs it is always missing parts
Are you sure that you have the latest 7zip installed?
If you do, then it's just a broken download and you'll have to download it again or try to download it from a different source. Any other type of download would have the same probability to fail, it has nothing to do with the 7z file type.
I personally never had any problems with 7zip or 7z archives.

PS. In case you are trying to extract 7z archives with some other archiver (with an outdated 7z support) or with some old version of 7zip itself and the archive file is created with a newer version of 7zip, then you may also run into problems with it.
It's better to use 7zip itself and keep it up-to-date.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Since we are getting near the end: Any guesses who caused the car crash and why? Honestly I don't really have clue. My gut tells me it was the police man or its helper but I can't guess why.
If intention of car crash was to eliminate GF for eternity, than it is someone who didn't had chance to finish what he/she started. Amnesia would be consequence of somebody's failed attempt to eliminate GF. But whoever did it probably knows that memory will be returned sooner or later and he/she will be recognized and locked up in prison. Adrian and Sister had chance to finish off GF, so I don't think they're guilty in that case.

Reactions: evasaveuos

nutzbutz

Oct 25, 2017
anyone having trouble with the game crashing when your gf is in her goth outfit and the sister and her are gone out doing "girly stuff"...the game just shuts down and when you restart all the saves are gone??

evasaveuos

Aug 3, 2017
May I ask which soft is the developer using to make the images and characters? Does it require to be good at drawing to make the images and characters? Thanks.

alex neon

Dec 31, 2017
Story fucked up for NTR
if you looking for sex NTR is great
if you looking for good story turn off NTR it' will make you feel fuckin bad

Reactions: Shardoom

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
If intention of car crash was to eliminate GF for eternity, than it is someone who didn't had chance to finish what he/she started. Amnesia would be consequence of somebody's failed attempt to eliminate GF. But whoever did it probably knows that memory will be returned sooner or later and he/she will be recognized and locked up in prison. Adrian and Sister had chance to finish off GF, so I don't think they're guilty in that case.
You raise an interesting point. Never thought about this not being foul play. Maybe it turns out to be a simple accident. The game was never really a crime story, there was zero progress in finding out who it was. I mean they can hardly bring someone new in at this point and make him the murderer.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes