VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
I have a new patch version that enables sound and re-enables rollback (somewhat), though I'm hesitant to put it in the OP because I haven't done a full playthrough with it.

so anyone who really loves sound can try that out I guess

Reactions: Argon89

drew

May 19, 2017
Am i dead? am i dreaming ? am i on drugs? what hell is happenning ? a game FINISHED ?? wow!! WOW!!!! world of worldfcraft

Argon89

Aug 2, 2017
I have a new patch version that enables sound and re-enables rollback (somewhat), though I'm hesitant to put it in the OP because I haven't done a full playthrough with it.

Thanks man, idk why but i really liked that annoying music, lol.

Reactions: DJsona

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Pressing 'i' does nothing.
If this issue is with the 0.8.1 version I posted recently, because I made an error that left the inventory fix out.

If it's any other version, make sure you're using a lowercase 'i'.

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
Mac version doesn't work. Says line 24 is off or something. Goes straight to error page upon opening.

What can I do?

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
So that issue is long resolved. Ended the game. Now my question is what's up with the abrupt endings? It gives the feel like stuff was cut out. I've read a bit about the continuation of the girlfriend path. But it feels like there's supposed to be more to the Jerk & NTR endings

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac version doesn't work. Says line 24 is off or something. Goes straight to error page upon opening.

What can I do?
I just ran it; worked fine.

Exactly what are you doing, and what error are you seeing?

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Was really enjoying the game until I got to the hospital for the Dr to run tests for the first time with me, her, and the sister. Doesn't matter if the NTR is on or not, it's still there unfortunately. Didn't want to play much after that. Have the patch installed for sure and disabled it. Oh well, would have liked to enjoy this one, but at least the NTR fans have something they like too. Good luck!

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Was really enjoying the game until I got to the hospital for the Dr to run tests for the first time with me, her, and the sister. Doesn't matter if the NTR is on or not, it's still there unfortunately. Didn't want to play much after that. Have the patch installed for sure and disabled it. Oh well, would have liked to enjoy this one, but at least the NTR fans have something they like too. Good luck!
I agree. I doubled checked my settings, wondered if there was a bug in the code that wasn't applying the settings or something...

If you disable NTR, you damn well shouldn't have your girlfriend getting fucked by some creepo rapist.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Couldn't agree more, but this game just isn't for me. Others are enjoying it plenty!
Right. My only issue was (as was the case with another game on here) you're told or given the option that you can disable or avoid NTR, and in both cases it wasn't true. ;) If you're going to allow disabling of NTR, then actually remove that content completely. Don't just tone it down a little, but still have your wife or girlfriend getting fucked by someone else, maybe just showing you less of it, or having it happen less often etc.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017

so anyone tested this version ??
i don't know if you mean music or just sound during animation

but i remember playing some of your renpy games and there were sound during animations

tombed

Oct 17, 2017
Whenever I load a save I get 'Code 401 not implemented, plz fix', and the game is frozen. I've tried running in from C drive, but that does not help.

Am running the 0.81 version

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes