VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So when I install the gallery mod it returns the game to normal non renpy MODE? is that supposed to happen?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So when I install the gallery mod it returns the game to normal non renpy MODE? is that supposed to happen?
No. Are you sure you're running the Ren'Py executable instead of the RPGM executable?

magus448

May 22, 2018
What kind of NTR ?
Netorare and netori (If I'm remembering right, one side character is married that you can have sex with once). Turning it "off" just means you don't see it but, it still happens. Though it only blocks seeing one instance of ntr.

Sumegai

Oct 12, 2018
IIRC There are two types of NTR in this game.

One is a scene involving your girlfriend and a douchehat. It is something that will have the option to skip but it still happens in the background for story reasons down the road. Can't make it not happen.

The other type is when you choose the correct set of options that you select which lead to outside interference. This one is avoidable if you take other paths.

Jessic4R4bbit

Mar 26, 2018
I have black screen at couple's retreat sex scene with betty then it goes to main menu :( i patched it to version 0.7.7 what should i do? help? screenshot0001.png

gabessi

Aug 13, 2017
I'm stuck in start of day 8... When i came back from Grocery Store, there is nothing in home to progress...

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes