VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
So since this game isn't up to date with the rpgm ver. Should I just play the rpgm ver instead?

Dec 21, 2018
Thank you so much for porting it to a much better program. It was a pain to travel before, as well as skip text that I'd normally use with a spacebar or enter, but it would commonly make me hit dialogue that I'd otherwise want to think first.

Reactions: makcim334

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
So quick question now...this Renpy version is it a compressed renpy version of the game ? or is it a full renpy version of the game ?

RockyDoc

Feb 22, 2019
Am I the only one who thought Adrian was by far the best character and would much rather play a game about him
Daniel K ruined his story when he cut out Adrian's scenes that he had set up so well. Much of the action after made no sense. I agree it would have been much more interesting and erotic with more Adrian.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
My question is..did he make a renpy version out of the compressed version of the game or out of the full game ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So quick question now...this Renpy version is it a compressed renpy version of the game ? or is it a full renpy version of the game ?
My question is..did he make a renpy version out of the compressed version of the game or out of the full game ?
FYI, posting the same question twice like this is considered spamming. Please don't do it.

This version uses an engine called rpgm2renpy that takes an RPGM game and lets you run it in Ren'Py. More info in the rpgm2renpy link in the OP.

It is not a compressed version.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
sorry didn't see that it was posted...I know what you mean..I meant did he do a renpy for the compressed version of the game ? which is for quality of graphics and such ? or not

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
FYI, posting the same question twice like this is considered spamming. Please don't do it.

This version uses an engine called rpgm2renpy that takes an RPGM game and lets you run it in Ren'Py. More info in the rpgm2renpy link in the OP.

It is not a compressed version.
Well I mean for example it doesn't have music nor sounds just like the compressed version of it.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
I'm a bit new to this stuff and confused
What's the difference between this and the original exactly if someone could explain thanks ^_^

sopus113

Apr 14, 2019
Could someone help explain to me what this means: "Make sure to install the game somewhere with just ASCII characters, like "C:\Games\my-girlfriends-amnesia" instead of "C:\Users\José\my-girlfriends-amnesia", otherwise you will get an 'unable to open file' error." and how I would go about doing that on a mac? thanks.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Sorry I just wanna know...does the game end by the couple crashing into the snow and the GF loses her memory again ?? or that's just the version in Ren'py ?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sorry I just wanna know...does the game end by the couple crashing into the snow and the GF loses her memory again ?? or that's just the version in Ren'py ?
That's the "gentleman" path ending. There's a DLC linked in the OP that continues the story.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes