VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone else wish there was an ntr dlc for this game? Not many games implement optional ntr as well as this one did so much so that its actually believable that the ntr could have been going on in the background with the mc oblivious especially when you tac on the girlfriends suspiciouse behavior several times through the normal story arc.
Don't get me wrong the dlc was decent but for those of us who walked the fine line between the ntr route and the gentleman route (You didn't cheat on your girlfriend but she cheated on you.) where left with nothing at the end. Did the ex-boyfriend/sexual predator ever get caught and arrested? Did the mc ever find out about all the times his girlfriend slept around on him then forgot? Did the girlfriend ever regain the memories of when she cheated and if so how will that affect the relationship between her and her sister? :unsure:
Well we can dream.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Anyone else wish there was an ntr dlc for this game? Not many games implement optional ntr as well as this one did so much so that its actually believable that the ntr could have been going on in the background with the mc oblivious especially when you tac on the girlfriends suspiciouse behavior several times through the normal story arc.
Don't get me wrong the dlc was decent but for those of us who walked the fine line between the ntr route and the gentleman route (You didn't cheat on your girlfriend but she cheated on you.) where left with nothing at the end. Did the ex-boyfriend/sexual predator ever get caught and arrested? Did the mc ever find out about all the times his girlfriend slept around on him then forgot? Did the girlfriend ever regain the memories of when she cheated and if so how will that affect the relationship between her and her sister? :unsure:
Well we can dream.
Then there's the times she cheated on him with her sister. I say cheated because a threesome never happened even tough it would be so easy to do.

Reactions: Tiredx

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
is it possible to have a 3sum wth the couple in the store? I think it would be great part to be able to have bisex content in it?

Reactions: Fapmaister

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is there an ending for the kinky exhibitionist girl?
I'm not 100% sure, I think she does but don't quote me on it.

I know the blonde virgin has an ending and the girlfriend has a DLC ending.

My fave is still the sisters ending. That was how a good ending should look.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
What's needs to be done to get the best experience? What mods / dlc do you want? Is all the patch does is turn on NTR?

Not gonna lie the OP is a bit of a mess.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What's needs to be done to get the best experience? What mods / dlc do you want? Is all the patch does is turn on NTR?

Not gonna lie the OP is a bit of a mess.
Get the gallery mod, turn on NTR if you want, get the walkthrough.

DLC is a separate game that extends the girlfriend ending (and makes it not suck).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
is ntr all the patch does? i dont want ntr do i want the patch?
Yes, it adds some content to the ending of the game. NTR is based upon setting that content off or on in the game itself, check walkthrough for that.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
is ntr all the patch does? i dont want ntr do i want the patch?
NTR is in the game, but it's optional. You need to turn it on to see it. You don't need the patch to do that.

The walkthrough is very helpful for getting the endings and scenes you want to see.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
NTR is in the game, but it's optional. You need to turn it on to see it. You don't need the patch to do that.
This except to get what i'd say is the best ending you kinda need that NTR.

The sister ending is still by far the best one, it still beats the added DLC for the gentleman one.

I love her ending. She made the better girlfriend.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
This except to get what i'd say is the best ending you kinda need that NTR.

The sister ending is still by far the best one, it still beats the added DLC for the gentleman one.

I love her ending. She made the better girlfriend.
But do you really need to see the girlfriend boned by other guys to get with the sister?

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes