VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
Sorry I just wanna know...does the game end by the couple crashing into the snow and the GF loses her memory again ?? or that's just the version in Ren'py ?
Damn bro, shouldve put that into a spoiler tag for those of us who havent played yet.

bodybalance836

Sep 17, 2019

Overview:
Version of in RenPy​

Updated: 2018-10-16
Game/Creator:
Developer: selectivepaperclip
Version: 1.0 (rpgm2renpy version 0.7.7)
Game Version: Final
Language: English
Extra:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Gallery Mod:

Turning on NTR:

I've tested through a full playthrough, but there may still be cosmetic issues and bugs.
Please report issues and I'll try to fix them!

Download:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - -

"Crunched" Compressed Version:
MAC (gallery mod (1.21) + 0.7.7 update installed): MEGA
Thanks @goobdoob for the MAC version

• Stars and some other map elements are animated now
  • Should no longer give a 'command 401 not supported' error if you press 'i' or the arrow keys while a textbox is visible
  • Fixes issue with the inventory (settings menu) not being accessible (use the 'i' key)
  • Fixes error when leaving the gallery mod if you have the gallery mod installed
by @Qleaf

Make sure to install the game somewhere with just ASCII characters, like "C:\Games\my-girlfriends-amnesia" instead of "C:\Users\José\my-girlfriends-amnesia", otherwise you will get an 'unable to open file' error.

View attachment 163318 View attachment 163320 View attachment 163322 View attachment 163323 View attachment 163324 View attachment 163325

SEE ALSO:

Please don't ask about android ports.
No sound?

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
There's a reason why there's a note not to ask for Android ports in the OP. RPGM-to-Ren'py cannot be (easily?) converted to an APK as far as I know.
Thanks didn't know that was already mentioned before . I was just looking forward to it as I was looking at the game .

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
So..for the gallery mod. I'm supposed to enter the main menu and use an item to access them, but how the f do I open the in game menu? Every time I hit esc, I get redirected to the renpy menu. Is it just not possible with the port?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So..for the gallery mod. I'm supposed to enter the main menu and use an item to access them, but how the f do I open the in game menu? Every time I hit esc, I get redirected to the renpy menu. Is it just not possible with the port?
See the OP

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hi
can you please tell me where to dowload galley mod 1.21 I cant find it?
Welcome to F95zone!

Instructions are in the OP (the first post in the thread). That's usually where things like this are.

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
thanks goobdoob

but its for mac, not for pc? please can you direct me to download gallery mod for pc and renpy version
and were is the the dumpster ? I can only see trash can?
tks

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
thanks goobdoob

but its for mac, not for pc? please can you direct me to download gallery mod for pc and renpy version
and were is the the dumpster ? I can only see trash can?
tks
The Mac version has the gallery mod installed already. The Windows version doesn't. The instructions in the OP tell you how to install the mod in the Windows version.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Where is the Gallery mod? The link in the first post doesn't go to anything
Welcome to F95zone!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret - sometimes threads get shitposts deleted, which can mess up certain types of links, like the one to the gallery mod in the OP. But fear not, you can still get there. Just remove the "page-135#" from the URL, and it will work. The post is now on page 134, not 135, so that type of link won't work.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Welcome to F95zone!

I'm going to let you in on a little secret - sometimes threads get shitposts deleted, which can mess up certain types of links, like the one to the gallery mod in the OP. But fear not, you can still get there. Just remove the "page-135#" from the URL, and it will work. The post is now on page 134, not 135, so that type of link won't work.
Ah ok, perfect. Found thanks :)

A question, however, that is not clear to me, but is the Gallery mod in question valid for the version of the game 1.0 or for 0.7.5?
Because the 0.7.5 version weighs almost 2 GB while the 1.0 only 500mb and therefore I don't understand the difference of the 2 versions

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ah ok, perfect. Found thanks :)

A question, however, that is not clear to me, but is the Gallery mod in question valid for the version of the game 1.0 or for 0.7.5?
Because the 0.7.5 version weighs almost 2 GB while the 1.0 only 500mb and therefore I don't understand the difference of the 2 versions
I'm not sure what you mean, probably because you're mixing version numbers.

There are 2 version numbers in play - the original game version number (1.0), and the rpgm2renpy (porting code) version number.

So, 0.7.5 in the OP (which needs the 0.7.7 patch) is 1.8 gigs. I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say 1.0.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean, probably because you're mixing version numbers.

There are 2 version numbers in play - the original game version number (1.0), and the rpgm2renpy (porting code) version number.

So, 0.7.5 in the OP (which needs the 0.7.7 patch) is 1.8 gigs. I'm not sure what you're talking about when you say 1.0.

No nothing I got confused between the DLC and the normal version of the conversion ... so the RPGM version is 1.0, the Renpy Unofficial version 0.7.5 while the Renpy DLC is a 1.0 right?

Except that I followed all the steps, downloaded the Renpy version, put the patch 0.7.7 and then copied the gallery mod in \ my-girlfriends-amnesia-0.7.5-pc \ rpgmdata \ www \ only that in the game if I press "i" no, nothing comes out. In the menu I don't have the choice of the gallery

1589729857901.png

Reactions: Fapmaister

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No nothing I got confused between the DLC and the normal version of the conversion ... so the RPGM version is 1.0, the Renpy Unofficial version 0.7.5 while the Renpy DLC is a 1.0 right?

Except that I followed all the steps, downloaded the Renpy version, put the patch 0.7.7 and then copied the gallery mod in \ my-girlfriends-amnesia-0.7.5-pc \ rpgmdata \ www \ only that in the game if I press "i" no, nothing comes out. In the menu I don't have the choice of the gallery

View attachment 660939
"The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it."
Did you pick up the item?

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes