VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
"The item to access it is in the dumpster on your lawn, and marked with fairy glitter. Once you have it, go to menu->items and use it."
Did you pick up the item?
Ok, i've take it but now exit this error when i try to speak to a NPG
1589730408681.png

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
Right. My only issue was (as was the case with another game on here) you're told or given the option that you can disable or avoid NTR, and in both cases it wasn't true. ;) If you're going to allow disabling of NTR, then actually remove that content completely. Don't just tone it down a little, but still have your wife or girlfriend getting fucked by someone else, maybe just showing you less of it, or having it happen less often etc.
That one moment of NTR was plot-related, unlike the other NTR scenes that you are skipping, which are basically just sexy content.

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
Is the game supposed to be muted? There is neither sound nor music. I tried opening the rpgm exe file and the sound there works just fine. Did i miss a step during installation?

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Is this really complete? I just got to a point where you take a vacation with her to snowy mountain where I guess the car wrecks and she is out not know where she is asking for help then it cuts to the main menu. Is that supposed to be the ending?

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
What's different between the v1.0 of the main game and this version? I mean in terms of content

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What's different between the v1.0 of the main game and this version? I mean in terms of content

Did you miss this in the OP? :
"Version: 1.0 (rpgm2renpy version 0.7.7)"

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
What the actual fuck?
The game says that you can turn on/off NTR.
I turned it off and all it does is skip the scene in the elevator? So the MC's girlfriend still gets raped, but its off screen..
THATS NOT TURNING OFF NTR!!!!
I don't know if its an issue of the Dev trying to sneak NTR in for those who don't like it or mislabeling of the game but fuck this game.

gobbicus

Jun 15, 2020
I dunno. Works for me.

You could download the Mac version and pull the stuff from it. I know it works with 0.7.7 and the mod.
fyi I’m having the same problem. Downloaded and installed game, patch and gallery mod. Got dumpster glitter. Nothing happens with I button.

cesium

Jan 11, 2018
This game is spoiled by people with their complaint ... they do not understand that the games do not adapt to the tastes of the people, what they have to do is look for what they like and that's it.
If you do not like the ntr, look for one that does not have or avoid that route, but if you do not like it, you do not have to ask to be removed from the game ... the violation was the most unfortunate, it is just a game, if you do not liked you avoided it .. you had to load the creativity of the creators and spoil the game ..

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hey selectivepaperclip did you ever figure out how to fix the sound issue with this game ? I like the Ren'py port you made cause bas was able to crunch it down to a measly 345MB which is way better than the crunched/skunked version of the RPGM one which sits at a whopping 1.8GB...

That said I hate that the animations dont have the moaning sounds... it doesnt feel like a Daniels K game without the moaning during the sex animations.

This is the only port of yours that seems to have that issue, cause all of the ICSTOR games have the sound working fine... though I believe some people did say your ports for NLT's games suffer this same fate (I didnt even know that those game had moaning sounds... or maybe its just music that is missing, which I dont really care about much anyway).

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes