VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

RSVHZ

Feb 6, 2021
keep getting errors on mac d/l on several dl attempts
I found that on page 17 of this thread – and I have no idea why it worked, but try extracting the zip in, say, downloads and then moving the app to another folder before first opening it. That fixed it for me.

Reactions: Smileyyuwu

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
how apply patch and mod in reply for turning on NTR for PC?

Last edited:

Jahtoris

Jan 29, 2021
Like a few others have mentioned, I applied the 0.7.7 patch without a problem, however pressing the 'i' key does nothing in game, or even when I pull up the preferences menu (playing on PC). Is there a trick or another step? Or, is NTR turned on now with simply applying the patch? Thanks

Oct 30, 2020
Hey, i keep getting an error when Unlocking the gallery.
Plugin Command not implemented: 'enable_Variable17'

I installed the game.
Then patched it to 0.7
Then installed the mod.

HoH Skyris

Feb 16, 2020
Not sure if I installed this properly, first I just extracted it outside of the Amnesia folder and ran my-girlfriends-amnesia.exe only to have no sound. I then removed the folder and re extracted it inside the Amnesia folder and ran my-girlfriends-amnesia.exe. Still no sound. Am I missing something here or was the sound just removed...

Fakepost

Apr 6, 2018
I go into the game, I say new game, but it's always on the black screen and "Code 401 not implemented, please fix." I'm getting the error, please help me.
Just extract, or move the folder from folders, that have non english names. Works for me!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The basic idea of the story was not so bad, but the game itself doesn't make sense.
For example on the second day i had six bad points and even 7 juts before going to bed but my "girlfriend" just blew me anyway!
Another day i end up with no points but the next morning i wake up with 5 without even talking to my girlfriend !!??
So the game does what he wants and mostly doesn't care about you!
It's clear that this game is just a scam, it lets you think your choices have consequences, but the only consequence is a gameover if you get two time seven bad points in a row.
I did bad things just to see what would happen and now i know that this is bullshit, the game decides for you no real consequences.
But anyway there are some really funny and kinky scenes, i loved it, the sex part of the game was very good but the "game"part was lame i don't know why the guy who ported it to renpy left it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes