VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
this port does not include option for NTR, which is off by default and opens up as a preference in the story at some point in rpgmaker. shame cause it's the best ntr game of all time, making this port useless no offense.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
this port does not include option for NTR, which is off by default and opens up as a preference in the story at some point in rpgmaker. shame cause it's the best ntr game of all time, making this port useless no offense.
Le sigh.....

Right in the very OP where you had to click the download is a spoiler with big letters saying "HOW TO TURN ON NTR".....

The port isn't useless, your attention span is.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I have a physical brain injury that translates into memory issues. And I am a female. I identity not with the main protagonist, but with the girlfriend.
I kinda figure it out that you were but what I mean is what i thought is that you fantasized NTR and now you said, I understand why.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
I kinda figure it out that you were but what I mean is what i thought is that you fantasized NTR and now you said, I understand why.
Have a bit of a huge insecure sex / impregnation risk / hotwife thing going on. Since its so amazingly stupid as kinks go. Like on the level of asphyxiation kink stupid .. and there are a lot of female prot games here I enjoyed a lot.

godfather77

Jun 2, 2021
When starting the game I pressed enter instead of adding names for the two sisters thinking there were default names. Is ther a way to add names after I've started the game?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Clearly haven't tested it. the patch is not fixed pressing the i button does nothing. So to those getting upset at others for asking simple unanswered question just SHHHH if you dont have a decent answer.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Clearly haven't tested it. the patch is not fixed pressing the i button does nothing. So to those getting upset at others for asking simple unanswered question just SHHHH if you dont have a decent answer.
Clearly I have I followed everything and managed to turn ntr on, therefore you have done something wrong, so stop facepalming people like you're not dumb and ask your question

Edit : I have successfully downloaded this game yet again, added both the 7.7 update and the gallery mod in less than 5 minutes so the only thing I can say is what I have already said and that is YOU HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG!!!!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Considering it works for damn near everyone else except you let us use a bit of common sense here.

So, it's working for us therefore everything in the port is working, check.

If it works for everyone else but not you, what could possibly be the issue ........ that's right ....... YOU.

You are facepalming others when we all got it working yet you seem to be the one having trouble.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes