VN Ren'Py Completed My Girlfriend's Amnesia Unofficial Ren'py Port [selectivepaperclip]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Couldn't agree more, but this game just isn't for me. Others are enjoying it plenty!
Right. My only issue was (as was the case with another game on here) you're told or given the option that you can disable or avoid NTR, and in both cases it wasn't true. ;) If you're going to allow disabling of NTR, then actually remove that content completely. Don't just tone it down a little, but still have your wife or girlfriend getting fucked by someone else, maybe just showing you less of it, or having it happen less often etc.
Do you guys realize that this is a Ren'Py port, and the place to talk about what you like or don't like in the game is in the original game's thread?

And yeah, you're not the only ones to not like the rape scene.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Do you guys realize that this is a Ren'Py port, and the place to talk about what you like or don't like in the game is in the original game's thread?

And yeah, you're not the only ones to not like the rape scene.
I agree, it's not like I think they're gonna take it out or something though lol. I was just putting my thoughts on the game I played. Maybe someone will read it and it will help their decision to play the game or not? Probably not lol.

Reactions: phreadom

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
You or anyone else willing to sacrifice everything to do Lily of the Valley too? I mean that one needs Ren'Py for sure.

belkak210

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for the port.
The game doesn't have any sounds at all. No clicking sounds, no sound effects, no music, nothing. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Edit: It doesn't work on My Summer with Sis & Mom either, is it because of the port?

Last edited:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
The game doesn't have any sounds at all. No clicking sounds, no sound effects, no music, nothing. Anyone knows how to fix it?
The version from the OP doesn't have sound implemented. I made a patch to add sounds back in but haven't tested to ensure you can get through the whole game with it. Probably you can?

Last edited:

belkak210

Oct 28, 2017
The version from the OP doesn't have sound implemented. I made a patch to add sounds back in but haven't tested to ensure you can get through the whole game with it. Probably you can?
Thanks for the answer.
I install the patch but there isn't any sound either unfortunately.
I tried another Ren'Py game in case that was the problem but there is sound in Dreaming of Dana for me.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes