4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
My Girlfriend's Friends [v0.9B] [Kyle Mercury] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 853 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 96.7 MB

Original Mac Size: 819 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 62.2 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dmakpalsp

Dec 12, 2018
This game is really good, I dont know why does not have more support. Here we have much worse games with a lot of likes and comments...

I just have a question, on Emily's path, I dont know what means "Ill see her at the track meet". If somebody knows what that means...

Reactions: quezz and sztrb

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I keep popping around more than Nightcrawler. I go to the gym at night and I'm told the library is closed, clicking Ava after the second night jog kicks me to the map, Ava sometimes floats over several scenes, and arrows pop-up on occasion taking me from one area to a completely different area.

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
after the track meet you have to reset the game if you want to talk to rest of the girls ? if it's like that i hope the developer changes it, kinda bad.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
What a nice game! I loved it!

PS: About this reset thing, yeah. I hope the dev changes it.
PS2: That Mia's mom...

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
That was a pretty good update.

Developement pace of this game is pretty slow but at least content is worth it. Characters and their dynamic with mc are awesome.

Olivia is such a naughty gamer girl, reading her lines and thoughts is both adorable and sexy. Avas little help in park was unexpected but hot. Emily is so pliable, I just want to make her do naugthy things. :love:

Somehow Sophias scene made me chuckle, poor gal. I am curious how things with her will develop.

Sometimes characters looked really different to their sprites though but I guess its normal in 2d game.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
This game is really good, I dont know why does not have more support. Here we have much worse games with a lot of likes and comments...

I just have a question, on Emily's path, I dont know what means "Ill see her at the track meet". If somebody knows what that means...
Theres also games that aren't bad but devs have made so many poor decisions that they become largely unplayable or are constantly retconned (LoSeSb is probably the best example of that) to the point of there being little replayability or little to no ability to keep the same game going without restarting from the beginning.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes