4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

deckardz2019

Oct 22, 2019
There are a lot of exit conditions, including which day it is. Sometimes girls have events left to do but it exits anyway. Maybe this is on purpose? In any case, cool idea for a game but I don't see any new content in 0.75 really because of the exit conditions all over the place.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
View attachment 1055189
The MC really has a weird deffinition of "at night" :unsure: ;)

Btw i really loved the group chat scene, that was really a great one. :love: I look forward to more content and i sure as sure will
recommend the game. Keep up the good work.
The city officials insisted that the light polution was not as bad as people said. They also remarked that crime was down 87% after installing the new street lights.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDank

Raife

May 16, 2018
Naw I don't have a date right now sorry. Hard to predict with new artist working. Hopefully it won't be too long.
Take your time: a semi-realistic cheating game is such an under-explored concept in adult games that I'm more than happy to put up with infrequent updates. I like the intelligence you've shown in your first iteration and look forward to more.

Eldaoron

May 30, 2017
Hi Kyle Mercury Nice game here, I'm looking forward the next updates. I have a bug report tho.
I don't know if you already know but when meeting Mia's sister, if you are not explicit about having sex with Mia, but get her number anyway (from Mia herself) every time you try to text her, it crashes.
I played the game twice and the first time I was upfront answering about having sex and I got her number from her directly. I could text her, no problem.

Reactions: Kyle Mercury
Mar 28, 2019
~>Interesting looks like other girls are competitive which hole is much better good luck MC you'll get milk and dry.

~>Mc thoughts ""if there's another hole y not try it to taste another flavor it's good having variety of taste.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes