4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Seems like there's a lot of variables missing or undefined, or at least that's what the tracebacks I'm getting say.

Reactions: Dorf56

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
You can t finish Mia in chapter 1, but then you tell me to finish Mia and all other. Chapter 1 has a time limit, I think, and I can t finish Mia phone quest without talking to Charlotte, that means i m opening her quest.
(Sorry for my english):Create a new game and save it just after the introduction.Use saveeditor online to modify actual days number of your save to a number above 10 so there wont be any time limit.Then u focus mia events and when u need to do some events about charlotte do them but you dont need to finish them at chapter 1 because you can continue at chapter 2 without any problems (unlike mia events that creates problems and make you miss major part of new update).To end chapter 1 just save again and go back to saveeditonline to edit days number to 10 and trigger the event

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
is charlotes route is broken?

got to the part where mia tells her to work with you after you jerked off in the libary and then i get this message saying "this is tier 1" then a bunch of names

then kicks you back to the main menu

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
is charlotes route is broken?

got to the part where mia tells her to work with you after you jerked off in the libary and then i get this message saying "this is tier 1" then a bunch of names

then kicks you back to the main menu
Go to the house close to arcade on the map at night.Thats Charlotte house

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
This game feels bugged ... I am in chapter 2 and now most of the girls just vanished. Ava and Olivia are at end of content and vanished. Sophia is invisible after getting a visit by Cassandra, her sister. When clicking or texting Mia, I usually get a text line from another character like Olivia or Julia. Katie ignores mc after sending him pictures of her panties. Clicking on her door does nothing. There are no events for Emily, probably because I missed doing her project in chapter 1. Charlotte is gone after Victoria gave mc a blowjob. She is not in school or library and mc can no longer enter the mansion ...

This game does not have that much content and if the plan is to do only 3 chapters, then it will probably have only twice as much content as current version. Splitting this limited content on several play throughs feels bad.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
This game feels bugged ... I am in chapter 2 and now most of the girls just vanished. Ava and Olivia are at end of content and vanished. Sophia is invisible after getting a visit by Cassandra, her sister. When clicking or texting Mia, I usually get a text line from another character like Olivia or Julia. Katie ignores mc after sending him pictures of her panties. Clicking on her door does nothing. There are no events for Emily, probably because I missed doing her project in chapter 1. Charlotte is gone after Victoria gave mc a blowjob. She is not in school or library and mc can no longer enter the mansion ...

This game does not have that much content and if the plan is to do only 3 chapters, then it will probably have only twice as much content as current version. Splitting this limited content on several play throughs feels bad.
You probably finished the major part of events from now on because chapter 1.5 is more of an introduction to real content.For Charlotte go to caffe at morning

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You probably finished the major part of events from now on because chapter 1.5 is more of an introduction to real content.For Charlotte go to caffe at morning
The cafe is a good hint :
Charlotte in the morning, Sophia in the afternoon.

S_Perry

Jan 2, 2019
I started the game the third time because of bugs...now in the third time Emily runs blushing away....and don´t get any further. Another bug or did I miss something (bought all the thing in the mall ;) )

Treece

Aug 30, 2017
Still pretty bare and buggy even though it's been in two years development. I like the scenes however. Looking forward to Katie and Ashley getting more content.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some of the animations are amazing ... they are just drawings with not much detail compared to other 3D images but the movements and rhythms look much more alive and real than in most other games.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just started but the game needs a textbox background, one where you can set transparency. White text on too many white backgrounds makes it annoying to read.

Beta35

Jun 24, 2018
ok, dunno if its a bug, but after the strawberry candy story emily runs away in the morning and you're supposed to talk to her in the afternoon. but at least for me, she doesn't spawn in the afternoon. So if you have a similar problem just replace line 1780 of the script.rpy in the game folder, so instead of
Code:
                jump emilyrunsaway
it says

Code:
                jump emilyphase1interaction2part2

worked for me as a bodge

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
There's a lot of bugs here and there but the overall setting and the visuals are quite nice, pretty nice vibe overall. Thanks!

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes