4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Itch.io not updated, as I feared. Can't be a hero :/

Haha, there isn't even any story progression in chapter 2 with the main girls aside from the change room scene. Remember how in chapter 1, each girl had several scenes leading up to the event at the end of the month? Looks like chapter 2 is still at 50% done.
I expect 20 minutes of new content.

Reactions: emmanul and sztrb

Eldaoron

May 30, 2017
Does this mean the tag "Abandoned" is going to go away? Since this game looks still pretty abandoned to me despite having an update now

Reactions: sztrb

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Both require accounts.
Workupload, Anonfiles, Racaty and Gofile worked at least with a small pic. However, the file may be too huge and can expire quickly, so don't be surprised if it fails.
I think Racaty works great

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

Haha, there isn't even any story progression in chapter 2 with the main girls aside from the change room scene. Remember how in chapter 1, each girl had several scenes leading up to the event at the end of the month? Looks like chapter 2 is still at 50% done.
If that. It was supposed to be 1.75, instead its 1.5b, which is just tech improvements and a few flushed out scenes. Not that 1.5 doesn't need the work (its a train wreck), but the work that's been put in during these 'months' (hasn't it been a year?) seems lacking.

Reactions: Fehuerilaz

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020

I just made a download post for High tier Patrons to download chapter1.5B.
Next week I will make it available to medium tier Patrons, than low tier, than free.
Firstly I'd like to once again thank you all for the amazing support these past few months, I can't appreciate you guys anymore that I already do you're all awesome.

So! The good stuff. In chapter 1.5B you can expect:

-Updated Sprites and better flowing dialogue scenes
-Updates to existing art as well like the chapter 2 Café intro scene
-Several new Backgrounds
-All 6 girls now have a changeroom scene that goes along with Mia's first Chapter 2 content
-New scenes and content for Katie, Josy, Melissa, Stephanie, Raven and Victoria. Most of which have animations
-Sounds have been added to the game, for now it's just the beach and the club but more will be added in time
-The big change is the addition of the Questlog/Quest Helper. Every character now has some hints to help you with their content and to let you know if you've completed it, you can access this by click on the "Q" on the left side of the screen

I hope you enjoy the new content and thanks again. Have a good one.
I'm confused. The update posted above mentions a new scene with Stephanie. But all I got was from the previous version when you visit her pent house to pick up the papers for Emily. Then, it just footnotes Stepanie's content as complete in CH1.5B.

Is there a sequence to playing each character's quests? Will you miss something if played out of order? I like this game, but holy shit sandbox games can be wildly frustrating with retaining a cohesive plot.

Reactions: emmanul

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Ok not gonna lie, I have been refreshing this page since yesterday, hoping someone finally shares the release

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Ok not gonna lie, I have been refreshing this page since yesterday, hoping someone finally shares the release
You'll probably have to wait quite a bit longer, KM's games tend not to get released early.
Though, after 10 months, I think it's somewhat justified here, it got the abandoned tag afterall. Though if you kept up with the Patreon it was still always clearly being worked on.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
You'll probably have to wait quite a bit longer, KM's games tend not to get released early.
Though, after 10 months, I think it's somewhat justified here, it got the abandoned tag afterall. Though if you kept up with the Patreon it was still always clearly being worked on.
Having been his patreon until 8 months ago, I would say that is a big stretch to claim that we all knew it was being worked on. Given the absolutely scant info, lack of any real details or updates or teasers. The discord not being any better.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Having been his patreon until 8 months ago, I would say that is a big stretch to claim that we all knew it was being worked on. Given the absolutely scant info, lack of any real details or updates or teasers. The discord not being any better.
He delivered a complete game in Fantasy Trainer already. And he posted on the Discord, I believe, whenever people would ping. It wasn't a ton of info, but he never ghosted like real abandoned people do.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022

It's out now. If you still feel it to share it here, please do so. If not, that's fine :)

Since friday goodbye Eternity drops I can handle disappointment :D

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
MyGirlfriendsFriends-1.5BHF-pc.zip

MyGirlfriendsFriends-1.5BHF-mac.zip

mgff.kylemercuryCh1.5BHF.apk

Last edited:

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
MyGirlfriendsFriends-1.5BHF-pc.zip
workupload

MyGirlfriendsFriends-1.5BHF-mac.zip
workupload

mgff.kylemercuryCh1.5BHF.apk
workupload

This was 10 months worth of work? Oh boy.

He delivered a complete game in Fantasy Trainer already. And he posted on the Discord, I believe, whenever people would ping. It wasn't a ton of info, but he never ghosted like real abandoned people do.
I gave the guy the benefit (and money) of the doubt, but like I said. The finished product isn't really there and this update has been disappointing given the amount of time passed since last update and the relatively small amount of actual work done in moving the story along. It's a good game and good concept but the execution has been poor.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes