4.20 star(s) 36 Votes

kanutah4yk

Dec 29, 2019
i'm not sure why, but these situations with cheating hot af, it's nice to see deep character development - some of them are trying to deny emotions, some are kinda crazy w/o understanding how things works, but at the same time it's just fun to see, it's not dumb or meaningless, good one.

Reactions: ayy

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm nice game - Should allow to have sex with their mothers to :love: (y) Mia's Mom looks hot :cool:
Hope gets better updates + pregnancy (with impregnation choices) - Having Girlfriend and her friends to be pregnant same time will be supper funny + their Mothers :LOL:(y)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hot girls, good art and I enjoy what's going on... weird to colour stuff green/red then red not be a bad choice that threw me and I probably missed some action due to it... also not a big fan of time limits... and it made me buy the movie and camera twice to clean out the store for some reason.

Sometimes the hints are terrible like "I wonder what favour I'll have to do her" and no mention of going to the club at night for Melissa or the Mall for Raven (as an aside, Heather is hot, I hope she shows up again), or Katie's keeps telling you to check your computer but really I think after the first time it just waits for you to sleep to move to the next stage, or something like that.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of My Girlfriend's Friends v1.5B.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022
There are less bugs. But we need on OP a note that old saves do not work... :D

Also I doubt Kyle goes full-time on that project. I guess he needs a second job to pay his rent (no defending btw just my 2 cents)...

Last edited:

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks that Mia is the best girl? Sometimes I do not even wish to make my MC cheat on her. Their kids would be cute, but probably dumb (unless the Julia's genes passes on to Mia's children lol).

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Stuck on "I can check katies emil on my computer"

I checked the email. Saw the pic. Still hasnt changed the hint

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
how to trigger the black bully girl?
1685567228644.png
everything else is done without any problems

NVM: found her Monday Afternoon at the Mall

Last edited:
Reactions: Fehuerilaz

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
art is fantastic and the game is extremely interesting. Dont fuck this up bro and please dont abandon. Just add lots of fetish for every girl and update this game regularly. This game is literally awesome

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
I remember playing this months ago and it barely had any content, has this changed? these "New scenes" changlogs seem baity as fuck I have a feeling it'll be a chatting scene.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
I remember playing this months ago and it barely had any content, has this changed? these "New scenes" changlogs seem baity as fuck I have a feeling it'll be a chatting scene.
I think they're worse than that: blowjobs with absolutely no build up from characters I don't care about. Of the three scenes that I've actually seen, Katie's is by far the best, since the relationship has been escalating over time. On other hand, Raven and Melissa have about a minute of dialogue between them before they're sucking the MC's cock. As far as I can tell, Josy's scene really is just chatting, but that's really all the game has earned. And if anyone has any idea where to find Stephanie and Victoria, please let me know.

Reactions: sztrb
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes